Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs should rightly demand 2 first rounders given Geelong will almost certainly be in the top half dozen teams next year if they get Clarry. 2 picks in the teens sounds about right.

They will demand that all week and then take 15 and a future 2nd on the last day.

Power is a pretty stubborn operator, I wouldn't be banking on it.

What is his realistic alternative? He goes to Geelong at 15 in the ND and they get nothing. I can't see it coming to that. He will end up compromising because he has to.

Why are posters arguing with Geelong fans ?
They have every right to defend their clubs financially questionable position and will continue to do so so there$ absolutely nothing to gain arguing with them about it .
We all move on …
My interest lay in the types Geelong will now recruit to stay competitive.

What is his realistic alternative? He goes to Geelong at 15 in the ND and they get nothing. I can't see it coming to that. He will end up compromising because he has to.
Doesn't really have to do anything. Dogs were absolutely stout on Dunkley when he asked to leave, I expect them to be the same here.

Doesn't really have to do anything. Dogs were absolutely stout on Dunkley when he asked to leave, I expect them to be the same here.

They were but after threatening draft with dunkley all week they compromised in the last hour. I think this will be similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are posters arguing with Geelong fans ?
They have every right to defend their clubs financially questionable position and will continue to do so so there$ absolutely nothing to gain arguing with them about it .
We all move on …
My interest lay in the types Geelong will now recruit to stay competitive.

How the **** do you call our position “financially questionable” with absolutely 0 information?

Also, it would be better described as “transparently fraudulent.”

How the **** do you call our position “financially questionable” with absolutely 0 information?

Also, it would be better described as “transparently fraudulent.”
You can’t tell me you think the Cotton On stuff is above board. Conveniently requests a trade to the club who’s sponsor has been handing him money for months. Absolute rort

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back