Trade Requested Bailey Smith - Reportedly headed to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think Geelong is being a little tight about Smith.

Remember how much we demanded for Tim Kelly?

I think Geelong should throw in a future 2nd or 3rd. I think he is worth that.

Pick 20 or so by itself seems unders for a gun like Smith and is and short changing the dogs a bit I think.

Mackie is very very tight.

Yeah I'm glad Baker didn't want to go to Geelong we would have got nothing.

Pick 20 or so by itself seems unders for a gun like Smith and is and short changing the dogs a bit I think.

They'll add more, they're just waiting for deadline because power won't sign anything until deadline anyway

Id say everyone deep down know this to be true. Dogs would want the 2nd, Cats would want the 3rd.

Comes down to who blinked first.

Because the deal was probably done last Friday but the AFL are keeping it for this evening. Along with Parker Barrass Bolton and Rioli.

So much faux drama to build up !!

It's typical Mackie behaviour and it's bordering on embarrassing at times.

If Wells was still running the show this would have all been sorted days ago.

AFL should start handing out bonus money to clubs that get deals done within the first 5 hours of trade week starting.

Id say everyone deep down know this to be true. Dogs would want the 2nd, Cats would want the 3rd.

Comes down to who blinked first.

Because the deal was probably done last Friday but the AFL are keeping it for this evening. Along with Parker Barrass Bolton and Rioli.

So much faux drama to build up !!
It's faux drama, we'll give the second

It's typical Mackie behaviour and it's bordering on embarrassing at times.

If Wells was still running the show this would have all been sorted days ago.
I don't think it would have been. Power has to sign the deal and he's just going to hold out whatever we put forward waiting for done other opportunities to get a better deal to present

Bonus cap space to get done on the first day?

Every trade would be done and then trade radio would just sit around talking about the draft?

Good call it trade hour or trade day and get it over with. Nobody wants Tom Morris running around like he's king d..k with player movements.

Doesn't the AFL have a mediation faculty that gets used occasionally?
They haven't been called in so it's likely talks are progressing behind closed doors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i mean Liam Baker got pick 14, dont even start me on Rioli.....and this undeniable gun is only 23?????

Time to update the thread title, "Bailey Smith - Reportedly heading to the draft"? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith - Reportedly headed to Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back