Ban Mark Viduka!

Ban Mark Viduka

• Ban him forever... delete account.

Votes: 57 52.8%
  • Give him a 2 week holiday to think about it.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • I love the guy.... leave him alone.

Votes: 44 40.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Fireman
Some people over do it.
His cr@p clogs the forum.
I'm over people reacting to it.

The really lame ass posts by some of the Calrton "faithful" annoy me more than MV.

If you look at his posts in the right frame of mind some can actually give you a laugh (usually for all the wrong reasons).

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
It was 1 particular Dockers fan who had resorted to abusing and threatening me in the forum. I told him that I dont think he would have the guts to say the same thing to my face as he would be running the opposite direction quicker than he arrived. As for me not turning up... I was there alright.
wanna have that beer Frank?

my god! viduka wishing injury on james hird... i can't believe he said that... despite the fact he's already said it about 30 times before.. oh look! he's posted it again! lets act shocked again! i certainly didn't see that one coming...

Cat In A Hat got banned last week, and coranzo had a whole heap of his posts deleted on the weekend. things are falling my way so i'll sit tight on this one and say that if anybody makes a racist comment that genuinely offends somebody on this board then there should be sanctions handed out to the perpetrator.

Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Mark Viduka
2. Implying he can't wait to see players such as Hird injured again.
As I said.. he should have copped a 8 week suspension and didn't. Justice was not served so the great man upstairs will make sure it is eventually. Hopefully in the form of a missed grand final through injury.[/B]

Can you explain your twisted logic?

The worst was when he told a St Kilda poster he hoped his daughter would get r*ped when the charges against Milone and Montagna were dropped.

Absolutely disgraceful.

This sentence I wrote last and decided to put it at the top - I imagine there will be some irony and people will say this post is long. I'll agree.

Hmmm, if it's a discussion on messageboard members 'baiting/fishing/trawling' you want.

Too many boards succumb to the sort of clique-like formats you see gangs of twelve year olds hanging around in, only because they all either like rollerblading instead of 'gay skateboarding' metal instead of hip-hop or Halo better than Counterstrike (that last one could be the least or the most serious example in this context eh). Try enrolling on one just to ask about a computer problem/dvd/US landmark or something.

The 'clique' ususally have a few thousand posts, they have tried their guts out to carve themselves a personality on the board (funny/intelligent/grumpy/sarcastic every post/computer dork). After a while, they are perhaps not above the rules of the boards, but the general population of the boards just says 'right, there's this exclusive group, there's one, oh look here's another' and doesn't think anything else of it.

Because there's no point in daring to retort them because they will either respond in the same way and you'll think you're perpetuating the whole thing; or some other clique member will drop in and say something which translates to 'listen newbie/peasant/peon, you don't ever knock him/her - they're higher up in the food chain than you'.

The problem with all this is when someone who isn't Hip According To The Boards wants to retort/reply/discuss something one of the royalty says, they can't because they can't compete in the popularity contest or they are seen as 'biting'.

I don't see how anybody could really dislike or even hate a name they see on a message board - and it's just weird to see people who try so hard to be hated on boards. It's annoying because you know it's all an act for attention, they might actually show some intelligence and make good points - but when you want to talk with them they brush you off because they know they're royalty and you're just a nobody in the food chain of the boards/you're apparently taking the bait.

I don't lose any sleep over anybody on here. I just keep asking that a fair question I put forward gets answered (hi Mark), or I put an Adelaide guernsey on them and put them in my avatar - it doesn't mean I hate them!

Originally posted by Ari
I "HATE" resorting to this kind of below the belt stupid thread, but this guy has been peeving most of us for some time now and i've personally had enough.

1. His complete and utter disrespect for our game.
2. Implying he can't wait to see players such as Hird injured again.
3. No idea how to constructively express his opinion.
4. Racist.
5. No respect for 15 AFL clubs.

With me?

PS: Fred, this is the peoples thread! Please don't delete :D
shut up idiot.

Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Mark Vidukaa
lets not worry about whether they are rushing him back... lets all focus our energy on the fact that the whinging crybaby scum might get another poke in the eye... I know I will be watching and taping the game just in case I miss him crack his head open or do something else that would bring a smile to my face.
Interesting.

Originally posted by bunsen burner
shut up idiot.
...come again? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Noodles
For a forummer with over 5000 posts, you don't put alot of thought into them, do you?
I put a lot of thought into and was able to express it in three words.

for the record, in my 13 years at 3 different schools i never once saw bait in the schoolyard.

Re: Re: Re: Ban Mark Viduka!

Originally posted by Ari

...come again? :rolleyes:
1) Stop being a nancy boy
2) This is a forum where people express different opinions. If you can't accept other's opinions (that doesn't mean agreeing with them) then you are the one who shouldn't be here
3) There is an ignore function
4) STFU.

Originally posted by kahuna71
gee that hurts, we won a premiership that year. Or are you pointing out how long it's been? do you think we are really caring at the moment?

it was actually a reference to australia's change in currency from the pound to the aus$. the person it was aimed at was of british descent and is a strong anti-republican.

Originally posted by Ted Pellitts
nah he does. its just they all deliver the same message.
Bit upset you were on the wrong end of one? BTW - what sort of loser pronounces themselves the people's president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back