Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then he goes back to WA then to two teams that rated him less than Richmond and watches a team he could have been part of challenge for the premiership. Whilst it would be great to win the flag next year I am a realist and think 2017 is our year to make a real challenge. He could get that at WA too but when we win it he will see the missed opportunity.
If he wanted to play in a premiership he could go to the Hawks and fast track it.

I just hope Richmond are learning from this ritualistic Japanese shaming ceremony that SOS is performing upon them.
Yes we are learning, we make an effort to pay overs for Yazza with pick 19 and SOS responds with behaivour that is most unbecoming, Carlton will no doubt be listed with Essendon as a club thats hard to deal with, not a good thing particullary when according to reports Carlton have agreed its in everyones best interest to get this deal done.

The Japanese word for what SOS is performing at this draft is I believe HariKiri;)

If he wanted to play in a premiership he could go to the Hawks and fast track it.
How very Carlton of you to think that way. Head to an aging club in the hope that success continues. They could go four in a row but the odds will be against it happening.

Yarran is clever enough to smell the stench at the blooz and see the future is at Ruchmond not Hawthorn.

It will be awkard af for him if we don't end up getting him and he ends up having to stay at the blues after he wrote that long goodbye post on Instagram weeks ago

Sheesh, you Carlton fans are like whipped dogs in here.

Show some spunk for heaven's sake. Weak as.

I'm off to talk with some passionate fans, on the NEAFL board
I'm with you UTG, these blokes are trying to flog a monkeys arse off as a wedding ring to a blind man. Pity the blind mans nose still works though. Let's take 12&19 to the draft and pick Yaz up next year for nix.

CEO post. First thing he did was check their rankings. Tigs man, Cam

So your telling me, effectively an outsider with no previous involvement with the Freo footy club questioned a previous recruiting decision.

Shit i guess all of us on here are just as qualified to question every trade from every team based on a total lack of required skill sets.

How very Carlton of you to think that way. Head to an aging club in the hope that success continues. They could go four in a row but the odds will be against it happening.

Yarran is clever enough to smell the stench at the blooz and see the future is at Ruchmond not Hawthorn.
You understand that Chris is not a deep thinker.
image.jpeg
He'd fit in well with the Tigers.:thumbsu:

Then he goes back to WA then to two teams that rated him less than Richmond and watches a team he could have been part of challenge for the premiership. Whilst it would be great to win the flag next year I am a realist and think 2017 is our year to make a real challenge. He could get that at WA too but when we win it he will see the missed opportunity.

So realistically what are the missing ingredients from this year to 2017 that you think will win you a flag?

Yes we are learning, we make an effort to pay overs for Yazza with pick 19 and SOS responds with behaivour that is most unbecoming, Carlton will no doubt be listed with Essendon as a club thats hard to deal with, not a good thing particullary when according to reports Carlton have agreed its in everyones best interest to get this deal done.

The Japanese word for what SOS is performing at this draft is I believe HariKiri;)
Geelong were reasonable. Deal was done.

Brisbane were reasonable. Deal was done.

Richmond try to bargain like they are buying a Persian rug...shown up for the amateurs they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheesh, you Carlton fans are like whipped dogs in here.

Show some spunk for heaven's sake. Weak as.

I'm off to talk with some passionate fans, on the NEAFL board

I'm with you UTG, these blokes are trying to flog a monkeys arse off as a wedding ring to a blind man. Pity the blind mans nose still works though. Let's take 12&19 to the draft and pick Yaz up next year for nix.

image.jpeg
I think I won that one convincingly.

Are bitchmond stupid? We ask for pick 12 they come back with pick 19 which is not even a first round pick? We should just walk away **** them, I am getting sick of the flogs coming in here telling us he is only worth 19 etc.

Or make them and get beaten by a team that finished ninth........good on ya
You realise bringing up shit that happened years ago doesn't effect me? In fact it makes me laugh, like yeah you won the final but look at you now HAHAHAH at the end of the day we get the last laugh :)

Bushido I believe is more accurate.

End of first round suggest that it comes at the completion of round one, but before the start of the round two. I know English is hard to fathom for some Richmond supporters.
The first person quoted says its the start of round 2 :)

You realise bringing up shit that happened years ago doesn't effect me? In fact it makes me laugh, like yeah you won the final but look at you now HAHAHAH at the end of the day we get the last laugh :)
Last laugh? I see no laughter here...is losing a couple of elimination finals somehow payback for this? Win something...anything...then talk.
images

So you agree pick 19 is a first round pick then?
I'll explain it to you. You have a building. It has a ground floor. For the sake of this argument we call it the first round of the draft. You then have the first floor. Second round example. In between you have the mezzanine level. It's not the first and it's not the second. It's in between. It's a void and not a first round selection.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back