Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Herald Sun saying Menzel for pick 28 and Sam Kerridge. Thoughts on that?

You guys are really good at winning stuff. Big win this year.
289684.jpg
I love the wooden stick.

The AFL says pick 20 is the start of round 2. You know, your pick because you finished last.

Don't care about what the AFL labels it. It is the first pick of the second round. It's also not good enough for Yarran.

Also, you guys have done nothing for 35 years. I just said that because I can and it's true.

Don't care about what the AFL labels it. It is the first pick of the second round. It's also not good enough for Yarran.

Also, you guys have done nothing for 35 years. I just said that because I can and it's true.
Cool. You've done nothing in recent memory and are currently wooden spooners.

• It emerged Carlton would also have rejected pick 17, which the Tigers attempted to secure from Brisbane in a trade involving defender David Astbury.
Too funny. You guys wouldn't of even accepted what you've been asking for half the trade period. ******* hell i'd rather deal with Dodoro.

Pick #17 is not good enough for Yarran. K thx bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some disgusting & disgraceful posting in this thread even some of the language is bordering on vile smut. :thumbsdown:

This is NOT the bay and don't treat it as such.

It's supposed to be a friendly banter thread and at the moment, it resembles the bay.

Oh and name calling, personal abuse & personal attacks will not be tolerated!

It's supposed to be a friendly banter thread and at the moment, it resembles the bay.

now cmon aph i must protest. i am offended. the bay would have divvied this weeks ago.

my only comment on the last XXX pages of this yarran banter thread.

yarran is not gonna put richmond any further up the ladder. i cannot understand why in hell they are bothering with him.
they are in the best position theyve been in for decades, and trying to reach the top with 2nd & 3rd rounders.

bundle pick 12, 19 with deledio and go and chase someone with real class from the northern states. or just remain idle.

So how were you guys going to get Pick #17 from the Lions then?

And there was talk of Astbury + 31 for 17 by the way. Jake Niall mentioned it, so you can't say at worst the rumors were Astbury + 31 for 21.
Then why the hell are you saying we valued Astbury at 17 if you knew we were chucking in a second rounder with him?

And everywhere I saw was for #21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back