Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last laugh? I see no laughter here...is losing a couple of elimination finals somehow payback for this? Win something...anything...then talk.
images
You guys are really good at winning stuff. Big win this year.
289684.jpg

Your proud we lost our EF but content with your spoon? Will take an EF loss over a spoon every time which is where we differ by the looks of it.
No, I definitely wouldn't claim to be proud of Richmond's finals losses, nor am I satisfied with Carlton's spoon.

Bit of a silly post really.

Last laugh? I see no laughter here...is losing elimination finals somehow payback for this? Win something...anything...then talk.
images
I'm all for peoples happiness so yep good on ya, you can talk about this all you want after all this was the last thing in the past couple of years that you could be happy about and celebrate, have fun climbing out of the whole your club is in :)

At the end of the day pick 19 is a nothing pick and not good enough so yeah thanks for coming.
Not sure why you're accepting unders for Menzel then. Bit baffling.

Is this for real?

There are 18 teams in the competition. Pick 19 is the first pick of the second round. This year it's a compo pick. Doesn't change the FACT that pick #19 is a second round pick.
The AFL says pick 20 is the start of round 2. You know, your pick because you finished last.

Aww it's cute how Carlton supporters still bring up a final that happened years ago expecting that will get to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

• It emerged Carlton would also have rejected pick 17, which the Tigers attempted to secure from Brisbane in a trade involving defender David Astbury.
Too funny. You guys wouldn't of even accepted what you've been asking for half the trade period. ****ing hell i'd rather deal with Dodoro.

Come on. You've given up on proving #19 is round one. My mezzanine example was pretty good for off the cuff thinking. It must have taken you ages to come up with the pretty graphics.
Look I do like a good analogy but I could interpret it as the ceiling of the first round :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back