Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But why haven’t you at least aided in the help of village when we were trying to find out yesterday? I get you don’t really post much but 🤷🏽‍♀️
I get bugger all spare time during the week at the moment. Friday Is my cruise day.

What about you, have you offered up anything?

I get bugger all spare time during the week at the moment. Friday Is my cruise day.

What about you, have you offered up anything?
If you opened ur eyes, you would see that I have tyvm

The thing is there's 7 left. 6 left after you lynch me inc the SK and mafia. That means there's two kills tonight and the SK wins.

Mafia won’t kill if it means a SK win, it doesn’t help them to kill rather hide.
Well 8 then. Still the same thought process given you've indicated you know who the last Mafia is. They're not going to hold back on a kill tonight now so we lose and the SK wins.

Why would they not hold back? Seems silly to just hand the SK the win

Mafia won’t kill if it means a SK win, it doesn’t help them to kill rather hide.

Why would they not hold back? Seems silly to just hand the SK the win
Because it's impossible for them to win.

They need to equal or outnumber the village which means they need to make it to the final two.

interesting to look back mcbg, suggested both pie and jtg as suss two days in a row.
It wouldn't surprise me if Pie was SK.

interesting to look back mcbg, suggested both pie and jtg as suss two days in a row.
I’ll go one better than 3KZ. If I am anything other than villager (role not just seer)… I’ll let YOU pick my avatar for the next 12 months. Anything you want.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pie was SK.
me too hahaha, whoever it is has done well, the other concern is that mcbg tried getting people to look at the majestic, so i feel either yorself , pie or maj is the sk

When does this phase end? We’re doing two phases today right?
Are we going JTG then? I agree Ding is something and I’m slightly more confident in JTG over 3KZ. Maj a backup but would be a great game flying under the radar if so.

I’ll go one better than 3KZ. If I am anything other than villager (role not just seer)… I’ll let YOU pick my avatar for the next 12 months. Anything you want.
these avatar bets are silly and really are not in the spirit of the game, but if you want my anal toilet avatar for 12 months it's all yours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

these avatar bets are silly and really are not in the spirit of the game, but if you want my anal toilet avatar for 12 months it's all yours
Yeah just proving a point though. People go off past performance too much. This isn’t one of those games where there’s a “wow it was me all along behind the curtain”, it’s just a genuine help the village game.

I’m already claiming that one if I flip anything other than Village. Good news is I won’t need to use it because I AM VILLAGER! Suck that EVIL!

I’m fairly certain we’ve an idea on the goon, enough hints have been given. As I’ve been saying I’m still inclined to believe Pie is good. That SK kill screamed inexperience last night too. So I now lean towards Maj or mahbe Ligma as the SK.

I’m fairly certain we’ve an idea on the goon, enough hints have been given. As I’ve been saying I’m still inclined to believe Pie is good. That SK kill screamed inexperience last night too. So I now lean towards Maj or mahbe Ligma as the SK.
yeah i'm a little concerned about the majestic playing a perfect lurker killer role. porps suggested we would never guess, mcbg twice said pie or jtg but did once talk about why no one was looking at maj. i don't think they mentioned maj after they had the double night attempt, so this has me still thinking its jtg or pie ahead of maj. jtg has been alot more involved when looking at individual posts than what maj has.

It’s possible. I think more Maj than Ligma if I’m honest. That initial post about Maj from MCBG was what struck my interest initially. Of course it could be a more experienced player trying to frame one of them.

It’s possible. I think more Maj than Ligma if I’m honest. That initial post about Maj from MCBG was what struck my interest initially. Of course it could be a more experienced player trying to frame one of them.
the sk not killing me makes sense, why the goon didn't knock me off is bizarre as i'll be outing them very soon

I was sus on maj but wizard has given a few hints that maybe he has seered him?

the sk not killing me makes sense, why the goon didn't knock me off is bizarre as i'll be outing them very soon
Maybe the goon might favour the village and assist with the SK so we can wrap up the game 😂

me too hahaha, whoever it is has done well, the other concern is that mcbg tried getting people to look at the majestic, so i feel either yorself , pie or maj is the sk
Well it's not me.

thewizardmelon , looking at day 1 voting, fred the cub first put a vote on pie, was questioned about it then changed to harps, which porps the beta then voted with as well . im now thinking that maybe they missed on pie but seered harps on the opening night. this is why beaston has then mentioned a couple of times jtg and pie as options. beaston voted ding d1 .pie even mentioned d1 he was the sk because everyone should do it. it would be classic pie to reveal his role and us all not take notice of it.
changing to pie4life hotchilli boncer34 , this will make or break my investigative career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back