Bastards that invade your personal space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
That at 8am on a Sunday morning there are 12 spare parking spaces at my local strip of shops and my car being the only car in these spaces... yet I have a man in ute pull up beside my car and then attempt to squeeze out his door whilst attempting not to bang my door?

Why is it so?

I invite you to share other bemusing examples of human endeavour, however trivial.

That at 8am on a Sunday morning there are 12 spare parking spaces at my local strip of shops and my car being the only car in these spaces... yet I have a man in ute pull up beside my car and then attempt to squeeze out his door whilst attempting not to bang my door?

Why is it so?

I invite you to share other bemusing examples of human endeavour, however trivial.
had a similar experience yesterday on the train. Sat in a carriage where there was only 2-3 people. Flog gets on at Richmond, chooses to sit right next to me, despite the fact that there was 100 empty seats on the carriage. To make it worse, said flog was carrying shopping, man bag, books and had the nerve expect me to make room for him as he got into position. Said flog was told to piss off, and pointed in the direction of empty seats. He did so, but not without pointing out that I was an arseh*le!

Is it just me or are there several threads on the first page of GD (this one included) that could all easily fit into the one thread?

Or even a series of X threads...

How can I get someone to change the thread title to say 'Personal Space Infringements'....because I guess thats the gist of the thread.

Messenger

Is it just me or are there several threads on the first page of GD (this one included) that could all easily fit into the one thread?
Seems like there has been a ****wit breakout. An epidemic of ****wits if you will. People are just voicing their rage over this influx of ***wit behaviour. Or might just be the BF demographic is getting older and the ****wits have just worn them down.

Went to a birthday party last night where there was a mirror directly above the urinal, therefore you were basically watching yourself pissing as could the person standing right next to you. Probably the most awkward toilet in Victoria

Went to a birthday party last night where there was a mirror directly above the urinal, therefore you were basically watching yourself pissing as could the person standing right next to you. Probably the most awkward toilet in Victoria
Haha, was this at a restaurant or a bar/club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in a pub in Queenstown that had TVs integrated into the mirrors above the urinals.

The future!

Can't stand people with cold's sniffing or snorting snot within ear shot. Makes my gut turn.

sneeze_snot.gif

I hate it when you are sitting/standing talking to someone and you take a step back/move back a little and they move closer. Dude, if I wanted to be closer to you I would have moved towards you, stop moving into my space!
Hate that too. Take the damn hint!

And how about when you're at the cinema and not a lot of people are there, some w***ers will always sit right in front of you even though there are 20 free seats in the row. And it's always the kind of person who brings the loudest bloody food, like super crunchy lollies wrapped in 15 layers of plastic.

Why is it so?

I would've banged his door as a lesson to him not to be a f--kwit.

had a similar experience yesterday on the train. Sat in a carriage where there was only 2-3 people. Flog gets on at Richmond, chooses to sit right next to me, despite the fact that there was 100 empty seats on the carriage. To make it worse, said flog was carrying shopping, man bag, books and had the nerve expect me to make room for him as he got into position. Said flog was told to piss off, and pointed in the direction of empty seats. He did so, but not without pointing out that I was an arseh*le!

Nah, the dude who sat next to you was an arseh*le.

There is a woman who gets on my train every morning at Regent. EVERY EFFING MORNING this bint, rather than taking one of the 55 empty aisle seats, will climb over other people at one of the 4 seaters closest to the door to get the window seat. Dumb mole would just want to try climbing over me! She'd only do it once.

When you are in a queue and the person behind you stands rights behind you (almost touching you). You aren't served any faster the closer you are to the front! This also seems to be mums with prams almost (or actually) ramming them into the back of your ankles

Yes!!! Take a step back. I'll push you back with a gentle nudge with my handbag, after that, I'll get nasty and expressive about it.

Can't stand people with cold's sniffing or snorting snot within ear shot. Makes my gut turn.

sneeze_snot.gif

Don't even start me on this charming little habit...

What about the guy on the bus/train who pushes his knee over the halfway mark of the two seats forcing you to touch legs or sit at an angle

I hate it when you are sitting/standing talking to someone and you take a step back/move back a little and they move closer. Dude, if I wanted to be closer to you I would have moved towards you, stop moving into my space!

Close talkers

Close+Talker.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Bastards that invade your personal space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back