Bastards that invade your personal space.

Remove this Banner Ad

When in a block of toilet cubicles, and you're the only one in the toilet block, and some idiot takes the cubicle right next to you - so much for the 1 cubicle gap.

When walking people that walk right behind you - tailgating on foot. How about a bit of personal space.

When you are in a queue and the person behind you stands rights behind you (almost touching you). You aren't served any faster the closer you are to the front! This also seems to be mums with prams almost (or actually) ramming them into the back of your ankles

Especially when that queue is for an ATM. Its like back the **** UP.

And people at gyms who come into my space when I'm stretching on a mat, put their mat right near by even tho there is other space. And if theres a million free treadmills, but no, they choose the one next to me.

One day I will ****ing lose it.

Similar to OP - at a big urinal, trough style, only bloke there. Guy comes in and:

1. Goes to a cubicle - wtf? There is a shit ton of space
Wait so you get annoyed if someone uses a cubicle? I hate using the big wall like urinals and if there is a free cubicle I will use it to piss.

Hate people who sit next to you or opposite to you in the 4/6 seater parts of an empty train when there is empty seats as far as the eye can see, unless it is an attractive female then go ahead, its like they think that 200 people are going to come rushing in.

What about the guy on the bus/train who pushes his knee over the halfway mark of the two seats forcing you to touch legs or sit at an angle
What about when the guy's femur length exceeds the ridiculous distance between the back of the seat he's sitting on and the back of the seat in front?

Just another one of the many, many reasons I'd rather have the skin on my knees cut off and crawl than take public transport.

Close talkers

Close+Talker.jpg

Bishes you barely know kissing/hugging you on greeting or jutting their ****ing cheek out expecting you to kiss it.

Hate this.

Shaking hands too. Why when it's after 9pm and in a pub/club or whatever, every time you see someone you barely know do you need to shake hands? Do not get this.

I hate it when you are sitting/standing talking to someone and you take a step back/move back a little and they move closer. Dude, if I wanted to be closer to you I would have moved towards you, stop moving into my space!

I used to work with a guy that was like that. When he came up to talk to you, he would come that close his foot would end up kicking mine as he pulled up to a stop. I'd take a step or 2 back without trying to make it obvious, but he would move closer again. Annoyed me a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noone has mentioned tailgaters. Easy solution in daytime is just switch your lights on. At night time I prefer to pull out a glock when we come to a traffic light-assured, mutual pause in driving activities.
I have a work ute with a towball. I've found that a gentle pulling of the handbrake results in them getting way closer than they've hoped and they back off

What about the guy on the bus/train who pushes his knee over the halfway mark of the two seats forcing you to touch legs or sit at an angle

To be fair on this one, I'm 6'6 and there isn't exactly a shitload of space on public transport. Add in the fact that I'm carrying a knee injury it's pretty much impossible to sit any way but slightly out to the side to fit. The only real other option is sitting on the outside but that can be just as awkward with the injured knee out in front of peope trying to move about in the bus etc.

Before you suggest that I stand I'm carrying the knee injury, so this is pretty ****ing difficult too.

TL;DR... avoid being on a bus with me.

To be fair on this one, I'm 6'6 and there isn't exactly a shitload of space on public transport. Add in the fact that I'm carrying a knee injury it's pretty much impossible to sit any way but slightly out to the side to fit. The only real other option is sitting on the outside but that can be just as awkward with the injured knee out in front of peope trying to move about in the bus etc.

Before you suggest that I stand I'm carrying the knee injury, so this is pretty ******* difficult too.

TL;DR... avoid being on a bus with me.
It seems like you are carrying a knee injury, maybe you should see a doctor to confirm this?

It seems like you are carrying a knee injury, maybe you should see a doctor to confirm this?

I know I'm carrying an injury, torn ACL and various other bits and pieces of damage to me knee, but I can't get to see a surgeon until early December.

Thanks for your ironic advice though.

Sometimes it can't be helped

When there were issues on the Joondalup train line recently in Perth, they had replacement bus services running people between stations.
Unfortuantely some of the buses were school buses and the distance between the seats was ridiculous. I am 6'1 and I literally could not sit with my legs straight. Luckily the young chick who sat next to me understood and we had a bit of a joke about it. But geez it was a long ride to work that day.

Sometimes it can't be helped

When there were issues on the Joondalup train line recently in Perth, they had replacement bus services running people between stations.
Unfortuantely some of the buses were school buses and the distance between the seats was ridiculous. I am 6'1 and I literally could not sit with my legs straight. Luckily the young chick who sat next to me understood and we had a bit of a joke about it. But geez it was a long ride to work that day.
I'm talking about the seats that run along the carriage! All the knee room in the world forwards, just ********s who feel the need to excessively spread their legs

Line ups to clubs. Man, there are some absolute ****wits (to be expected I guess) in those lines, and for some reason there are always the w***ers right in your face wanting to chat or whatever (usually guys who have peaked in high school and get plastered every night). If I'm drunk enough, or it is a hot chick (highly unlikely), then fair play... otherwise **** off!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bastards that invade your personal space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back