Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready to learn the dirty secrets of the SFA's elite, as well as all the drama from the upcoming admin race, as we prepare to have a new leader who will mercilessly rule over us like a tyrant

88065338-technology-gaming-and-people-concept-happy-smiling-boy-in-headphones-playing-video-game-on-laptop-co.jpg

BastFeed is ImissFrosty approved!

We hope to see you interacting with all the content BastFeed produces in 2022!
See these are the conversations we are trying to promote at BastFeed

We are one step closer to unravelling this mystery!!!
Who’s “we” mate?

LIST: Fine. Here's a Breastfeeding Article You Freaks
Fine. Here's a Breastfeeding Article You Freaks

man-looking-fed-up-picture-id57158971

Me for the past week
I get it, BastFeed looks like Breastfeed. I am a man of the people and this monkey has decided to dance when told to.

Here is a list of 3 posters who need to be breastfed this season

1. Muddiemoose
bambi-mom.jpg

We all know what happens next
If it isn't plainly obvious to you yet, Muddiemoose is not the real captain of the Las Vegas Bears. He is simple a puppet of the worst dictator since spookism's poor attempt to at captaincy. For the rest of the season, expect Suns Supreme and tony try to keep Muddiemoose on life support, with Suns Supreme writing all his posts with any sense of humour, and tony trying to post images that make this poor attempt of a Bambi parody look witty.

2. U2tigers
butter-fingers-vector-id477025134

U2tigers reaches for a mark
The shortest ruck of all time becomes the second shortest full forward of all time. No matter how hard we tried all game, our perfect ball use couldn't supply Bono with the 10 goal game we were expecting from him. Simply embarrasing, how do we expect to win any games when he can't even mark one of Dominic03's beautiful kicks

3. PMBangers
the-simpsons-milhouse.png

I don't have a funny caption for this one, but the I hope this is how he looks after reading this

The second poster on this list who is being propped up by the posters around him. I talked to him the other day and everything he said was just a The Filth Wizard quote. Not only are all his captaincy decisions made by someone else, there is no proof that his admin run ISN'T being controlled by outside sources. Perhaps PMBangers admin run is just NaturalDisaster's attempt at an extra 3 seasons? Watch this space

Me for the past week
I get it, BastFeed looks like Breastfeed. I am a man of the people and this monkey has decided to dance when told to.

1. Muddiemoose
bambi-mom.jpg

If it isn't plainly obvious to you yet, Muddiemoose is not the real captain of the Las Vegas Bears. He is simple a puppet of the worst dictator since spookism's poor attempt to at captaincy. For the rest of the season, expect Suns Supreme and tony try to keep Muddiemoose on life support, with Suns Supreme writing all his posts with any sense of humour, and tony trying to post images that make this poor attempt of a Bambi parody look witty.

2. U2tigers

The shortest ruck of all time becomes the second shortest full forward of all time. No matter how hard we tried all game, our perfect ball use couldn't supply Bono with the 10 goal game we were expecting from him. Simply embarrasing, how do we expect to win any games when he can't even mark one of Dominic03's beautiful kicks

3. PMBangers

I don't have a funny caption for this one, but the I hope this is how he looks after reading this

The second poster on this list who is being propped up by the posters around him. I talked to him the other day and everything he said was just a The Filth Wizard quote. Not only are all his captaincy decisions made by someone else, there is no proof that his admin run ISN'T being controlled by outside sources. Perhaps PMBangers admin run is just NaturalDisaster's attempt at an extra 3 seasons? Watch this space

FWIW if ND wanted to extend his admin run he just needs to not replace himself. There's no rule as to how long an admin stays in the role.

Three seasons just seems to be the standard amount people can do the most thankless role in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW if ND wanted to extend his admin run he just needs to not replace himself. There's no rule as to how long an admin stays in the role.

Three seasons just seems to be the standard amount people can do the most thankless role in the game.
One day someone is going to be brave enough and rule the leg with a ruthless fist for years, I for one look forward to it

One day someone is going to be brave enough and rule the leg with a ruthless fist for years, I for one look forward to it

The Filth Wizard wanted to rule forever, but his wife threatened to divorce him. I for one am thankful for Mrs Filthy.

Me for the past week

1. Muddiemoose
bambi-mom.jpg

2. U2tigers

3. PMBangers

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

tony & Suns Supreme please tell him how I’m totally in control and not being carried by my extremely large leadership group

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

tony & Suns Supreme please tell him how I’m totally in control and not being carried by my extremely large leadership group
Don't worry mate, I'll let you have your leadership meeting on how to deal with this issue before you get back to me

1. Muddiemoose
bambi-mom.jpg

I did what now? And with who?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back