Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Three seasons just seems to be the standard amount people can do the most thankless role in the game.
I’m calling bullshit. He does nothing in his “role” so not sure you can call it one.

Also, I have said “thanks for nothing” to Self-fulfilling Prophecy many times.

Perhaps you would like to volunteer for the next few seasons? 🤗
Would anyone seriously want that?

Think carefully before answering

What do you think I should have done? :)
Almost anything would have been better than nothing while corruption and nepotism reign supreme.

Unfortunately, from either laziness or ineptitude, you have chosen to do nothing.

Be better

Almost anything would have been better than nothing while corruption and nepotism reign supreme.

Unfortunately, from either laziness or ineptitude, you have chosen to do nothing.

Be better

Come on

Give some ideas :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be better
So - no suggestions?

How long are you giving me?
As long as you need.

Lacking a head might slow you down a little, happy to make allowances for this.

Come on

Give some ideas :)
Have done … many times.

Some examples include fixing the Sim rigging, providing a level playing field for all teams, changing the people in the recruitment tours and so on.

You don’t want to act on any of these, doesn’t mean they have not been suggested multiple times.

Have done … many times.

Some examples include fixing the Sim rigging, providing a level playing field for all teams, changing the people in the recruitment tours and so on.

You don’t want to act on any of these, doesn’t mean they have not been suggested multiple times.
Yikes. Tough to read.

Have done … many times.

But what if there is no sim rigging?

Also, the people on the recruitment tours are chosen by captains.

I think the only way we can have a level playing field for all teams is all teams have a +50 handicap whenever they play against the Las Vegas Bears

To level the playing field, part of my admin bid will involve banning communications with other SFA players in PM's, groups or other forums, this includes LG's and team PM's

To level the playing field, part of my admin bid will involve banning communications with other SFA players in PM's, groups or other forums, this includes LG's and team PM's
Also no simmers involved in the league, I will sell the simming duties and posting duties to desperate losers on gumtree

AND ALSO no recruitment tours

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BastFeed (LATEST: We Are Going Bankrupt)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back