Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tribal Council

Alright Chopsticks Tribe, not many of you left, and we're about to lose one more. :confused:

With 3 of the 5 votes cast...

View attachment 210766

Chappyuk the tribe has spoken, please bring your torch forward to the bathwater.

I'll bring back Tribe Cotchin for the next challenge, but first....

Tribal Merge!

That's right, no more Chopsticks, no more Trent, you're all back together again, and you'll again be competing individually for #impunity. Speaking of that...

Challenge #9 - I'm Too Hipster For Your Challenge

You all remember El Dubya, right? He was that hipster guy who used to post here before Morganashlee pissed him off and he left (hmmm, I'm sensing a pattern here :$). He loved his own work quite a bit, especially the song contest thread, ruling the rounds he hosted with an iron fist. This round is dedicated to El Dub.

Task
You are going to create your own individual #impunity challenge for the game of Bay 13 Survivor.

The aim of your challenge is to create one that not only has potential to work, but also the most potential for lulz in the responses. :thumbsu:

Your challenge should include a task outline and any rules that might be required. Bonus consideration will also be given to any challenges focusing on a football theme, though this is not mandatory if you have a brilliant non-football idea.

The Rules

To enter the challenge, you must start with the words: “Challenge #9 entry.”

Once you have posted your entry, it cannot be modified. Mods can see edit histories.

If you break this rule or post incorrectly, you will be disqualified from the round.

This round will close at 8pm Tuesday AEDT, if you dont enter, you cannot get #impunity.

The Prize

The best challenge will win #impunity and cannot be voted out at Tribal Council.

Good luck, floggos. :thumbsu:

TootToot! Stronzo Red mist Kangaroos4eva Dinsdale Duritz Benwah83 hazard DapperJong boydshow
El Dubya was last seen in Akron, Ohio. Can't wait to see some of these impunity challenges :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cars-TWO-YEARS-hunted-Ohio.html#ixzz3yo3AVP4M

268DF85100000578-2990919-image-a-65_1426130804992.jpg

Chappyuk DapperJong hazard Benwah83 was this a blindside? What happened here? Let the fans know!!

I knew it was coming. I had an alliance with Allikat and Cookson and they had the numbers to whittle us away.

I'm fine with it....

....BRB just have to PM Chief, the most stable genius,

I had an alliance with Allikat and Cookson and they had the numbers to whittle us away

We really didn't, there were only 3 votes for you. It was just bad timing for Cooksen to stuff up and the other tribe members to vote with us to vote him out

I really thought I was gone though, that I had outlived my usefulness. You didn't deserve to go after making such an epic effort to help us win the challenge, and only being one round from the merge. No justice in this game

I knew it was coming. I had an alliance with Allikat and Cookson and they had the numbers to whittle us away.

I'm fine with it....

Just as long as you don't go full Morganashlee and pepper this thread with passive aggressive posts about how fine you are about being voted out.. :oops::thumbsu:

I'm fine with it....

Something tells me you will have the last laugh...

Well I just assumed he was telling the truth, as there didn't seem to be any reason to lie, not any profit from it.

Anyhoo...

Don't believe everything you read. They don't call us Tribe #tension for no reason :straining:

Well I just assumed he was telling the truth, as there didn't seem to be any reason to lie, not any profit from it.

Anyhoo...

Someone told me yesterday I was gone. I spat the dummy, changed my avatar and removed Bay 13 from my bookmarks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fine with it....

To be fair, I'm not aligned with anyone. I elected to abstain until Starburns_ told me to vote. Apparently I was the tiebreaker. Sorry Chappy old buddy :$

Challenge #9 Entry

Hey guys!

Here's the next challenge; It's basically like Celebrity Apprentice, except instead of that leather skinned grease-ball, you'll be working for a genuine Superstar of the AFL management scene, me! Ricky! As my personal arseistant!

Firstly we'll have to cull the dead weight, kinda like the opposite of the Carlton end of year list review! To start off to enter the challenge you'll have to provide me with a money order for $99.95 and a copy of your credit card CCV. After I have all entries I'll then enter your CCV into my algorithm on my IBM 286 to see if you've got the lucky number!

The top 3 will then move onto the next round where you'll be put through a series of challenges to prove your worth! These will include:

- Placing flaming bags of shit (human or animal, the choice is yours!) on Dim Kunthie's door step!

- Scoring assorted drugs for my binges, the less stepped on, the higher score you'll get!

- Attending AA meetings in my place to satisfy the conditions of my parole!

- Settling debts with my various loan-sharks before they take another toe!

- Attending my stand-up gigs and laughing until your throat is sore! Robust knee slaps encouraged!

- Autographing my books for my adoring fans!

- Going to doctors appointments by proxy to refill my various genital ointment prescriptions!

- Giving me soothing massages after a long day at the courthouse! Bonus points for going down town!

- Following me on Twatter and abusing anyone who doesn't agree with my views on the age of consent!

And if you don't make the grade, I'll tell you the same thing Bob Murphy told me after I got caught with my pants down in the apartment of the succubus - "You're fired from the AFLPA!". Actually, add Bob Murphy to the flaming faeces list while we're at it

So get your resumes in order kids, the CEO of TootToot! Industries is hiring and only the best (or whoever bribes me) will make the cut and win #impunity and get to stay on Cockburn Island!

#TootToot!

PS: Have you got any spare change?

Challenge #9 entry

Challenge #10

b73ba8ba10.jpg

Much has been said about the supplements regime at Essendon in 2012. The man at the centre of the scandal however, Stephen Dank, has been tight lipped and full of denials. That is, until now...

Task

Each contestant must present Stephen Dank's confession, detailing what really went on at Essendon in 2012. Be as creative as you like, in fact the more extravagant the better as we don't want anyone on here to be served with an #injunction

Some questions to get you started:

- Which players needed which drugs to help them with their weaknesses?
- What side effects did the substances have?
- Who else at the club wanted a little something from Dank?
- What strategies did you use to keep things under wraps?

To save me from reading JoseMourinho length essays, posts should be mid-length. Images, gifs and videos are encouraged to bring the lulz and illustrate what Dank really got up to. Posts should be satirical, not focused on attacking figures at the club for the real-life regime. The funniest post wins :thumbsu:

The Rules

To enter the challenge, you must start with the words: “Challenge #10 entry”.

Once you have posted your entry, it cannot be modified. Mods can see edit histories.

If you break this rule or post incorrectly, you will be disqualified from the round.

This round will close at 8pm Thursday AEDT, if you don't enter, you cannot get #impunity.

The Prize

As the tribes have merged, you are now competing for individual immunity. The best 2 entries will be granted immunity, but also, the worst entry will be automatically eliminated from the game. So no slacking off and relying on your alliance to carry you through!

daedaf3820.jpg

Good luck, floggos. :thumbsu:

TootToot! Stronzo Red mist Kangaroos4eva Dinsdale Duritz Benwah83 hazard DapperJong boydshow

To be fair, I'm not aligned with anyone. I elected to abstain until Starburns_ told me to vote. Apparently I was the tiebreaker. Sorry Chappy old buddy :$

That's OK. Enjoy trying to complete the next challenge with a threadban.

Challenge #9 Entry

Cockburn is getting an AFL team!

fS5pnjZ.jpg

The denizens of the fetid wasteland that is Cockburn are officially sick and tired of being associated with Ross Lyon and his boring brand of football. They’ve protested in the streets. They’ve tied themselves to goal posts (in the forward line, so there’s minimal risk of them getting hit by footballs…). "WE'RE NOT FREO" they scream at the top of their lungs! They want to go out on their own and have their own AFL team!

They’ve put forward a case to AFL house and Gil, is his infinite (read: drunken) wisdom, is admitting them into the comp for the 2017 season!

Now Cockburn FC needs your help...

Task:

Although the residents of Cockburn managed to get Gil to approve their application for an AFL team in his drunken stupor, the application lacked, well, pretty much everything.

You’ve been at Cockburn for a while now, so should have a good feel for everything that is unique about it. You need to condense that uniqueness and come up with the identity of Cockburn FC for their inaugural season!

You are required to:
  • Identify a suitable mascot for Cockburn, and fully name the team. I.e. “The Cockburn _______”
  • Design them a jumper using the template below.
  • Identify who their inaugural coach and captain will be, and why.
  • To build excitement, they need a marquee signing for their first season. Who will this be, and why?
  • Unfortunately Gil has now sobered up and has realised that a 19 team competition just won’t cut it. So, to help Gil out, identify which team he can remove from the AFL from 2017 onward to make room for Cockburn, and explain why. (Suggestion: You may want to be a bit more creative than ‘Essendon: because they’re drug cheats TROLOLOLOLOLOL’)
Your submission should consider all that is unique about Cockburn, and capture the essence of it to build the identity of the team.

Bonus points may be given for any other details you can provide to build the brand of Cockburn FC as the AFL’s latest franchise. It takes a lot to build a football team...

Jumper template:
9Z5y0m5.png

Rules (in addition to the norm):

No stealing jumper designs from the nerds on the graphics design board. It needs to be an original piece of work (but a lulzy MS paint effort is more than acceptable… and actually encouraged…)

The Prize

The contestant who constructs the most amusing and compelling identity for Cockburn FC wins #impunity.

The contestant with the worst entry will be forced to play full back for them in their inaugural season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

Back