Beamer....6 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by nananana catman
I hope u mean Tenace and not Spriggs. Koula would be unlucky not to get a game this week if Moloney has a 6 week break

I didn't mean anyone in particular, just in general that there's more than one guy out there competing for Moloney's spot, including but not exclusive to Tenace and Spriggs. Rahilly did pretty well on Sunday from what I've heard and surely Playfair isn't doomed to be an eternal emergency.

Originally posted by *koulagirl
I didn't mean anyone in particular, just in general that there's more than one guy out there competing for Moloney's spot, including but not exclusive to Tenace and Spriggs. Rahilly did pretty well on Sunday from what I've heard and surely Playfair isn't doomed to be an eternal emergency.
Alot could depend on the weather. Chambers should get dropped. So we might bring in a tall and a small.

Originally posted by Robin Hood
Alot could depend on the weather. Chambers should get dropped. So we might bring in a tall and a small.

Chambers should be dropped because with him in the side, Thompson wants to push Mooney forward and thats where he doesnt play his best footy. Hes better playing in the ruck with King. Id like to see Tenace in the team for Moloney

Remove this Banner Ad

Beamer....6 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back