Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Wiz had the amulet to protect himself today, and I'm in a group with Wiz, are you going to risk wasting a night kill on me tonight, when I could be passed the amulet.

Don't even bother wasting a seer on me either.
It will just come up Villager. (a real one too)

I think Wiz might have got saved by the bus driver and never had the amulet.
Bus driver doesn't impact the lynch

the faction bfew is in
Village People Dancing GIF by Saturday Night Live

Bus driver doesn't impact the lynch
Yes. You are correct.
Maybe Wiz is Evasive Wolf - Can escape their first attempted lynch (the next highest vote-getter will be lynched instead).

Yes. You are correct.
Maybe Wiz is Evasive Wolf - Can escape their first attempted lynch (the next highest vote-getter will be lynched instead).
Any reason you think he didn't have the amulet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok well i will keep quiet about my count then, which is different , but most likely wrong lol
Depends if you think the info helps the village or not

Surely, if I was on the same team as Wiz, and he was the evasive wolf, I would be encouraging a Lynch of Wiz today, knowing that he would evade the Lynch, and that other Wolves would be protected.

Also, I wouldn't have reacted with a like when rookie Raz changed his vote to GUH (now a dead wolf).

Yes. You are correct.
That doesn’t work, because he used a night action on me last night. What action could the evasive wolf have taken? Nah, the more I think of it, the more I’m convinced Wiz is BIG EVIL.

ok well i will keep quiet about my count then, which is different , but most likely wrong lol
Did you take into account the roles that can change the day Lynch vote count?
  • Manipulator - Each night phase, can secretly manipulate one player's vote onto a different player in the following day phase.
  • Mayor - Their lynch vote each Day Phase is worth two votes
- Local Celebrity - Due to their popularity, starts each Day Phase with minus one (-1) lynch votes

What action could the evasive wolf have taken?
Alpha Wolf might have gone AWOL and the evasive wolf delegated the task of posting one or more of the wolves night actions?

Although the scary part is if the wolves have the amulet (and Wiz is Alpha).
So I guess Wiz will be numero uno Lynch target tomorrow when he will no longer have amulet protection if Alpha Wolf.

Alpha Wolf might have gone AWOL and the evasive wolf delegated the task of posting one or more of the wolves night actions?

Although the scary part is if the wolves have the amulet (and Wiz is Alpha).
So I guess Wiz will be numero uno Lynch target tomorrow when he will no longer have amulet protection if Alpha Wolf.
Evasive wolf doesn't work for wiz, he wouldn't have visited 3kz

Why are you so hooked on wolves?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back