Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

jmoo has claimed vig and no one has counter claimed

you saw yesterday wiz try and claim doc without being very clear about it and dero came out and counter claimed

dogs claimed flog and nobody argued with him

3kz watcher and no one argued
ok so jsut believe ,

righto. i leanring,. everyone is HONEST in here until PROVED otherwise.

If jmoo wasn't the vig, the real vig would have shot him last night. Well probably anyway.

It's great to have complicated theories but more often than not this game is pretty simple.
jmoo was offered protection due to everyone saying he was Vig, so even if anyone tried to kill him they wouldnt be able to .

I think Jmoo is innocent and someone else is Vigilante and just hidign who they are so they dont get targeted by the Werewolves.

so wiz is lying low and we don't know where he sent the amulet based on "smoke signals" when there was a flog claim a vig claim a watcher claim and a competing doc claim

does that about sum it up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jmoo was offered protection due to everyone saying he was Vig, so even if anyone tried to kill him they wouldnt be able to .

I think Jmoo is innocent and someone else is Vigilante and just hidign who they are so they dont get targeted by the Werewolves.
good get Vig - makes a welcome change from a vig that kills villagers
I present this post as more evidence jmoo is probably the vig 😉

BEaston if thewizardmelon doesn't post today, is he modkilled before the lynch? Then the lynch happens and we take out everyone on zero votes and the Local Celebrity wins on -1 votes.
there are multiple people on 1 vote currently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back