Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I present this post as more evidence jmoo is probably the vig 😉
sorry to contradict . but if was the VIGI, then he would have posted " I did a great job, so much better than previous Vigi" but no he didnt claim to be VIGI he congratulated whomever the Vigi was.

Jmoo is innocent , will the Real VIGI please stand up so we can protect you like good villagers do .

sorry to contradict . but if was the VIGI, then he would have posted " I did a great job, so much better than previous Vigi" but no he didnt claim to be VIGI he congratulated whomever the Vigi was.

Jmoo is innocent , will the Real VIGI please stand up so we can protect you like good villagers do .
How are you going to protect the vig?

BEaston if thewizardmelon doesn't post today, is he modkilled before the lynch? Then the lynch happens and we take out everyone on zero votes and the Local Celebrity wins on -1 votes.
Lynch is given priority over a modkill for not voting.

Well yeah. I don't really think the local celebrity is going to win on -1 votes. Come on Gralin, you must be evil the game for that level of obscufacation
no i was pointing out that if for some reason wiz wasn't the lynch currently we'd have another multi on our hands

by not voting to lynch him

the same as for al vilalgers.

At moment we are holdign back our votes for jmoo because we think he is VIGI .

i thought you said he was innocent

why would you vote for an innocent player

seems a bit suss really Raz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought you said he was innocent

why would you vote for an innocent player

seems a bit suss really Raz
umm you twisting my words.

I said we need to know who the REAL VIGI is so we dont vote for whomever that is.

I didnt vote for JMOO as i think he jsut an innocent.

But now I would like the real VIGI to step up and let me know. but until any one claims tobe VIGI then we beleive JMOO is if JMOO says he is.

Hopefully you undertand now

Dont misread my lack of Debating skills to post coherent messages confuse ytou

yes you voted for footypie first day too before changing to King Tenz..

What are you suspecting here

Did footypie post some mistake.,
all the information is in the post you quoted Raz

He wouldn't have, because you never announce that kind of role day one unless you're about to be lynched.

So what he did is mock previous vigilantes after scoring a lucky hit with no info night 1, which is a very jmoo sort of thing to do 😀

sorry still new here. not understanding the Quietness as a guilty option

Ok tow things learned today

1. No one lies in WW games
2. The quiet ones arre guilty

The thing i learned yesterday .
1. Everyone lies.
2. The noisy ones are guilty

Hmmmm i must keep studying
I think you've summed it up perfectly. Everyone either lies or don't and the guilty ones are noisy or quiet, or post just enough.

sorry still new here. not understanding the Quietness as a guilty option

Ok tow things learned today

1. No one lies in WW games
2. The quiet ones arre guilty

The thing i learned yesterday .
1. Everyone lies.
2. The noisy ones are guilty

Hmmmm i must keep studying
now you're getting it

everything means someone is good or bad depending on whether you want them to be good or bad

can very one stop talking about me please - it’s rude

also switching to footypie hoping BEaston hets to do a tactical modkill and not waste a lynch

He wouldn't have, because you never announce that kind of role day one unless you're about to be lynched.

So what he did is mock previous vigilantes after scoring a lucky hit with no info night 1, which is a very jmoo sort of thing to do 😀
nathan fillion castle GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back