Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm actually great thinking , if we get voted changed from Wiz to Footypie (or MC BAD GENIUS) then we remvoe two bad ones at once after the modkill
make sure you like and subscribe

Barrybran did pop up and would be very pleased to know that it resulted in GUH getting lynched.
If it did, that is sheer dumb luck. Wouldn't be the first time either.

well seems theWiz is still fav for Lynch . but if he doesnt vote he get Mobkilled and we waste a lynch

Jmoo as the VIGI , seems to think should change our posts .

What is everyones thoughts
The fact he hasn’t shown up to defend himself is really ****ing odd hey?

it varies you need to check the OP for the game to make sure what it is
Amulet - The Amulet protects from all night and following day actions. It will be randomly handed out at the start of the game and must be passed on before the end of the next day phase or it will be randomly assigned. The amulet can only be passed within a faction one time. The Amulet will vanish at a random point during the game.

So so seemsn the amulet will vanish at some unknown moment . who knos how long.

and msut be passed each day .

ok , whomever has it lets keep passing it around

well seems theWiz is still fav for Lynch . but if he doesnt vote he get Mobkilled and we waste a lynch

Jmoo as the VIGI , seems to think should change our posts .

What is everyones thoughts

Wiz is probably watching the thread as not logged in, waiting for the vote to swing, then will pop in just in time to get his vote on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dowe know the list of roles actually in this game?

There are 28 roles listed but 29 players in addition 3 people have been listed as plain VILLAGERS only when dead,

so 3 from 29 leaves 26 unknowns,
but there are 28 roles.

So assuming i not the only plain villager left alive that means there are probalby less than 25 or even lowr people with roles in the game.

Be interesting to know how many of the 29 players have roles and how many are villagers

Wiz is probably watching the thread as not logged in, waiting for the vote to swing, then will pop in just in time to get his vote on.
Yeah but normally he would at least pop in and have a crack. Seems very unusual. Could he be intimidated to not to speak maybe until the last minute??

I'm assuming that BEaston will be sensible and not allow people leading the lynch to be modkilled for not voting.
he said the lynch comes first. but either way someone dies.

But if we lynch another and modkill gets thewiz then we get two baddies is Jmoos philosophy.

I think it sounds good idea. but as the newbie i might be wrong

he said the lynch comes first. but either way someone dies.

But if we lynch another and modkill gets thewiz then we get two baddies is Jmoos philosophy.

I think it sounds good idea. but as the newbie i might be wrong
Wiz won't get modkilled though. He's a smart player. Will vote seconds before deadline if someone else is leading or tied.

Wiz won't get modkilled though. He's a smart player. Will vote seconds before deadline if someone else is leading or tied.
unless one of us changes our vote as soon as we see him appear.

Has this been one before? a modkiller threat last minute vote change ?

If nevcer done before then you guys really think very deeply

I'm assuming that BEaston will be sensible and not allow people leading the lynch to be modkilled for not voting.
exactly! which is why we need to get off WIZ and kill someone else.

damn sensible sallys

Correct and wiz isn't the kind to go out that way on purpose either

Has this been done before? a modkiller threat last minute vote change ?
yes - assume everything stupid has been done before… usually by DERO

Correct and wiz isn't the kind to go out that way on purpose either
This is what I’ve been saying mate!

Hes either watching us - laughing! So come out of hiding ya ****!

Or he’s 🤷🏼‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back