Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also now we've seen enough for the voting and I'm pretty comfortable both leading hopes are evil, it's worth confirming the amulet is not going to be in play.

I've had it today, was sent it (no I don't know why), and I deliberately didn't claim for 1) being able to ruffle a few feathers and 2) so good could monitor the votes (and posting of those asking about it lol).

One of the known good roles will hold it tonight (there's a handful of them to pick from), and no I won't be sharing which one I've sent it to. They'll obviously know (and I presume have worked it out by now that I have it).

If evil want to play it safe and have a crack at me, go for it and keep known good alive, you'll only be cutting down the villager pool more and ergo, have less places to hide :)

Also now we've seen enough for the voting and I'm pretty comfortable both leading hopes are evil, it's worth confirming the amulet is not going to be in play.

I've had it today, was sent it (no I don't know why), and I deliberately didn't claim for 1) being able to ruffle a few feathers and 2) so good could monitor the votes (and posting of those asking about it lol).

One of the known good roles will hold it tonight (there's a handful of them to pick from), and no I won't be sharing which one I've sent it to. They'll obviously know (and I presume have worked it out by now that I have it).

If evil want to play it safe and have a crack at me, go for it and keep known good alive, you'll only be cutting down the villager pool more and ergo, have less places to hide :)
Excellent. Had you down as the other real villager already.

For known good too in case you're wondering about late switches:

The GoatBaron: (5)
Nothing
DERO
Dogs105
Gralin
Jmoo wan

Itsmyshow: (8)

Pie 4 Life
Raz
Barrybran
ZergMinion
Dank
Kurve
3KZ is Football
King Tenz

Barrybran: (1)
itsmyshow

MC Bad Genius: (1)
TheGoatBaron

Gralin: (1)
MC Bad Genius

ha i was right ,. your increased posting today was due to you being SAFE with immunity.

But sady i was wrong and you not Wolf Mother.

Well played

For known good too in case you're wondering about late switches:

The GoatBaron: (5)
Nothing
DERO
Dogs105
Gralin
Jmoo wan

Itsmyshow: (8)

Pie 4 Life
Raz
Barrybran
ZergMinion
Dank
Kurve
3KZ is Football
King Tenz

Barrybran: (1)
itsmyshow

MC Bad Genius: (1)
TheGoatBaron

Gralin: (1)
MC Bad Genius
ahh i missed the Gralin change of vote ... thoight he voted ffor the GOAT

Just a thought - if we coordinate, doctor, amulet and flog protection could cover doctor and seer and vig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a thought - if we coordinate, doctor, amulet and flog protection could cover doctor and seer and vig.
so you will sacrfice the Plain villagers.

Seems that is what has been occutring. that is why only 3 off us left.

Well palyed you special role people

You win, but the villagers all die

so you will sacrfice the Plain villagers.

Seems that is what has been occutring. that is why only 3 off us left.

Well palyed you special role people

You win, but the villagers all die
Evil will take a chance on the roles.

And kill the outed flog, so not so special for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back