Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've redone my maths and unless there's something funky going on with evil faction numbers there's only two spots left for plain villagers. If vampires weren't a thing this would be trivial to wrap up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a fun day's play.

So we're all trying to decide between who of Itsmyshow and King Tenz is telling the truth about being Seer?

Itsmyshow was revealed by Gralin to have visited me last night. He then shared 3 seer results of thewizardmelon (potentially convenient), Pie 4 Life (not verifiable at this stage) and me (with apparently a good role).

On the other hand ...

Dero raised the need to put some heat on King Tenz. He then countered IMS's claim and shared 1 dead Villager (BFew), 1 alive Villager (unnamed) and 1 Flog (unnamed).

Who would be more likely to lie based on the above pressure? Who had more (or less) reason to come out and claim?

I'm actually surprised the majority has gone against IMS, because KT's claim is looking rather wishy-washy.

Is there a reason he wouldn't reveal who else seered as Villager? I get not revealing the Flog, but the Villager smells a bit fishy to me.

What a fun day's play.

So we're all trying to decide between who of Itsmyshow and King Tenz is telling the truth about being Seer?

Itsmyshow was revealed by Gralin to have visited me last night. He then shared 3 seer results of thewizardmelon (potentially convenient), Pie 4 Life (not verifiable at this stage) and me (with apparently a good role).

On the other hand ...

Dero raised the need to put some heat on King Tenz. He then countered IMS's claim and shared 1 dead Villager (BFew), 1 alive Villager (unnamed) and 1 Flog (unnamed).

Who would be more likely to lie based on the above pressure? Who had more (or less) reason to come out and claim?

I'm actually surprised the majority has gone against IMS, because KT's claim is looking rather wishy-washy.

Is there a reason he wouldn't reveal who else seered as Villager? I get not revealing the Flog, but the Villager smells a bit fishy to me.
All I read is lynch them all!

What a fun day's play.

On the other hand ...

KT strikes me as a blunt instrument and Occam's razor would suggest he's just countering a claim for his role.

What's Tenz's play here given there's still a live vigilante that wasn't vampire recruited last night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back