Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

not keen on IMS or is this for second place?
Yep would swap at the drop of a hat. We still have all our flogs, so it would be great to have them lead. Until tonight, I have nothing and can only default to #TheLurkerPrinciple

Yep would swap at the drop of a hat. We still have all our flogs, so it would be great to have them lead. Until tonight, I have nothing and can only default to #TheLurkerPrinciple
It's not just flogs, we still have so many roles. Seer, watcher, tracker, flogs, Doc and Vig. Gralin , who else have you tracked in previous nights? Anything to share?

My 12 year old has been teaching me GenZ slang. Gets a laugh in class when I tell a kid to stop selling and do some work. No cap.
It's not just flogs, we still have so many roles. Seer, watcher, tracker, flogs, Doc and Vig. Gralin , who else have you tracked in previous nights? Anything to share?
I’ve got one that I am holding on to. DERO got a visit N2. The rest I’ve shared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 12 year old has been teaching me GenZ slang. Gets a laugh in class when I tell a kid to stop selling and do some work. No cap.

I’ve got one that I am holding on to. DERO got a visit N2. The rest I’ve shared.
that would be me

N1 Ding visited CF which I assumed meant he was mafia but given the bus driver there was the possibility I was swapped so was seeing how that played out

in the end Ding got lynched so it didn't matter

Happy to change to Barrybran thanks BEaston
Ok - at this point can I ask that only good players respond to this question. Baz qualifies as Lurker, as does IMS and Kurve. Wanna decide who dies? I’m happy to swap to Barrybran.

wiz did seem a clever poster in here. not as clever as 3kZ but still clever.
Raz, stand still and let me hug you. At last someone who appreciates my genius.

IMG_0918.gif

I finally get this role and we have a bloody tracker throwing shade on me...

It is as beautiful as always, really has a knack for decorating.

To give you all a wonderful rundown of my absolute brilliance:
N1 - thewizardmelon (Villager), which is why I didn't join the pile-on, at least until day 2 when night-immunity became clear.
N2 - Pie 4 Life (Villager), no need to follow up on that one unless converted since or is one of the other heads, but what would be the odds.
N3 - MCBG (Censored), will not reveal unless given approval to do so.

Given how it is all playing out, my math lead me to Baz as I think recruiting bonce is exactly the type of thing he would do.
Wondered why I could hear heavy breathing coming from my closet a couple of nights ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back