Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why you say only one mafia left?

In opening post there are 6 mafias, God father, Mafiosa, Role Blocker, Manipulator, Pshychopath, and Goon

So we have seen 3 killed, that leaves 3, unless you KNOW there are less because you are in a PM with MAFIA.

Nothing BEaston
Traditionally mafia and werewolves have 4 in each. With a potential role list of 6, I have assumed there would be 4 as normal. Now that's not guaranteed but I think it's likely.

hey MC that's an interesting vote

do you know whats more interesting

that IMS visited you last night
I finally get this role and we have a bloody tracker throwing shade on me...

What does MC Bad Genius pad look like Itsmyshow ?
It is as beautiful as always, really has a knack for decorating.

To give you all a wonderful rundown of my absolute brilliance:
N1 - thewizardmelon (Villager), which is why I didn't join the pile-on, at least until day 2 when night-immunity became clear.
N2 - Pie 4 Life (Villager), no need to follow up on that one unless converted since or is one of the other heads, but what would be the odds.
N3 - MCBG (Censored), will not reveal unless given approval to do so.

Given how it is all playing out, my math lead me to Baz as I think recruiting bonce is exactly the type of thing he would do.

Is Jmoo officially outed?

Soft claim which certainly hasn't been matched. If I was vamping it up, either Jmoo or yourself were obvious recruitment targets last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i await confirmation from the REGS.

If they confirm will change my vote .
i would be shocked if either mafia or wovles had more than 4

it would mess with the balance with this number of players

it looks like we got 10 good roles to balance against 10 evil/neutral roles with 9 villagers left over for everyone to hide among

Proud Of You Yes GIF

It is as beautiful as always, really has a knack for decorating.

To give you all a wonderful rundown of my absolute brilliance:
N1 - thewizardmelon (Villager), which is why I didn't join the pile-on, at least until day 2 when night-immunity became clear.
N2 - Pie 4 Life (Villager), no need to follow up on that one unless converted since or is one of the other heads, but what would be the odds.
N3 - MCBG (Censored), will not reveal unless given approval to do so.

Given how it is all playing out, my math lead me to Baz as I think recruiting bonce is exactly the type of thing he would do.
ok so you are Seer ?

Protect him people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back