Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Kurve as an option as I'd forgotten they were playing BEaston

If IMS is legit as seer the role list is getting crowded. Just 2 spots for villagers. I think its just me and Pie that have claimed villager. Anyone else to make things interesting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on further information that Nothing is not guilty for knowing mafia numbers

I will return to my Gut feeling

Mc Bad Genius BEaston

Await any more evidence from the Seers/ Trackers/ Watchers

This is wrong as I already explained and makes you additionally suspect to me, with two heads remaining (well technically three, damn).. I believe you are one of them, and I believe Baz is another.

ok what did i miss sorry.

I am not revealing the role without permission, but not where the lynch should be faced.

Barrybran, Kurve and yourself on the other hand.

How do you know the Flogs seered you though? Or just assuming based on dogs' post earlier today?
no ive confirmed it with dogs in this thread

I am not revealing the role without permission, but not where the lynch should be faced.

Barrybran, Kurve and yourself on the other hand.
the village is getting awfully crowded with roles
you had no interest in confirming either jmoo or dero's claims?

the village is getting awfully crowded with roles
you had no interest in confirming either jmoo or dero's claims?

Dero I am still not sure on, but the way I see the role, if people claim in the thread, then they will be called out pretty quickly if they are lying. So why waste the use of a night just to double check, there are a lot of players in the game.

It doesn't make sense to me to go down that path, but clearly you might be different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back