Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how many good roles we have. It's getting to the stage that a villager is more likely to be night immune.
yes... my plan is all coming together nicely...

hey MC that's an interesting vote

do you know whats more interesting

that IMS visited you last night
It WAS an interesting vote, but this is FAR more interesting.

itsmyshow Thanks. Noticeable change in approach .

BEaston
I feel like I've heard this before. Is he already dead too?

There's a chance it's disappeared. 13 players down is around the time that might happen. It's the first day that it would have needed to leave Mafia so it could be anywhere.
I wonder if the Mafia purposefully didn't send it on in hope that the randomiser would give it right back to them?

I suspect that Wiz may have known who the other bad guys were and made sure his faction chucked it to them.
Hopefully not IMS if he is the lynch today. Maybe we need to have someone in second a few votes clear. Ruling Gralin out, that leaves Barry (who IMS voted for) or MCBG that TGB voted for.

If IMS is the seer, then Barry becomes a good choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully not IMS if he is the lynch today. Maybe we need to have someone in second a few votes clear. Ruling Gralin out, that leaves Barry (who IMS voted for) or MCBG that TGB voted for.

If IMS is the seer, then Barry becomes a good choice.
I am interested in hearing what IMs has to say first but agree that Baz is not a bad backup. His votes have been interesting.

I am interested in hearing what IMs has to say first but agree that Baz is not a bad backup. His votes have been interesting.
Just looked back over BBs posts (10 in 3 days - it didn't take long) and really hasn't done much to help.
Depends who you ask really
Did post this when asked if he was a nice townsfolk by Raz.

Just looked back over BBs posts (10 in 3 days - it didn't take long) and really hasn't done much to help.

Did post this when asked if he was a nice townsfolk by Raz.
'Really hasn't done much to help' is giving me WAY too much credit. I've done nothing to help so far.

I wonder how many good roles we have. It's getting to the stage that a villager is more likely to be night immune.

3 x flogs (I assume)
1 x Doc
1 x Vig
1 x Watcher
1 x Tracker

plus evil/neutral roles
1 mafia, 3 wolves, 1 SK, 1 head vamp

That leaves 13 roles taken (not counting the recruit from last night). 3 village roles left?
Why you say only one mafia left?

In opening post there are 6 mafias, God father, Mafiosa, Role Blocker, Manipulator, Pshychopath, and Goon

So we have seen 3 killed, that leaves 3, unless you KNOW there are less because you are in a PM with MAFIA.

Nothing BEaston

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back