Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for arguments sake- how many days could we keep Chat Pile around for?

Alright, knocked off work and we’ve found the Serial Killer?! Seriously boncer34 buy a ****ing lottery ticket wow.

As for this above ^ trusting outed evil is always tricky, moreso when we don’t have a clear target. I.e if the person we lynch instead of chat is a villager, then he kills a good role overnight (even if by instruction) the game changes quickly.

I’d say we could afford to keep a known SK out in the wild two days at most (completely dependant on night kills and him following instructions given during the night phase) but boy is it risky.

A little bit I suppose. Largely trying to sway yhe masses though.

To be clear if bonce and others sign off on it, I’m all for a bit of fun. Just seems like a very risky play that could go **** up for the village

Alright, knocked off work and we’ve found the Serial Killer?! Seriously boncer34 buy a ******* lottery ticket wow.

As for this above ^ trusting outed evil is always tricky, moreso when we don’t have a clear target. I.e if the person we lynch instead of chat is a villager, then he kills a good role overnight (even if by instruction) the game changes quickly.

I’d say we could afford to keep a known SK out in the wild two days at most (completely dependant on night kills and him following instructions given during the night phase) but boy is it risky.
I do have form for asking for a deal and from memory there will be recorded evidence of me doing as instructed as SK, only to be turned on anyway. If you wanted to meta game (and im sure you dont), this is one of the rare moments where there is evidence of trustworthiness.

I do have form for asking for a deal and from memory there will be recorded evidence of me doing as instructed as SK, only to be turned on anyway. If you wanted to meta game (and im sure you dont), this is one of the rare moments where there is evidence of trustworthiness.

Again, you’ve made the case and if the lurker/quiet types can get on board, let’s roll. I mean, so far this game has just been boncer shooting bad people and everyone else watching. If we can get ourselves a hired gun while also keeping minimal risk to the villages chances, it’s not a bad deal.

Just for arguments sake- how many days could we keep Chat Pile around for?
:think:

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chat Pile - if you want to save your hide you need to put up a candidate other than yourself. Voting for outed non-village seems like a no brainer to someone who has lost as a villager every time. As a relative newb, as I have said, if The Bonce is wrong, then they become an easy kill the next day.

You've got 3 others that control tribes, if you can hit one of them, then you might hand around for a while. I like your idea, SK isn't evil so you don't need to be killed yet. But, without an alternative, we'll take the easy win.

I might be wrong but I recall remember dogs soft claiming doc yesterday. If I remembered correctly it's a blatant lie and something to file away.

I agree with Gralin not worth changing on at this point in the game. Ocha905 the lurkers have put in their votes right at the end of previous nights haven't they....work and all of that delaying them. Has Rye even voted? I ask because I missed it. We need your chat skillsAlso do we even trust that Chatty Pile is who he says he is...cause he just as well might be the godfather as the SK.
I might be wrong but I recall remember dogs soft claiming doc yesterday. If I remembered correctly it's a blatant lie and something to file away.
Yes, I have Doggs pegged as not village.
But put your mind to who would be the vamp now?
Rye? or MC genius?

Chat Pile - if you want to save your hide you need to put up a candidate other than yourself. Voting for outed non-village seems like a no brainer to someone who has lost as a villager every time. As a relative newb, as I have said, if The Bonce is wrong, then they become an easy kill the next day.

You've got 3 others that control tribes, if you can hit one of them, then you might hand around for a while. I like your idea, SK isn't evil so you don't need to be killed yet. But, without an alternative, we'll take the easy win.
There are two tribes of one.....the Godfather and the lone Wolef. The Vamp and baby vamp a tribe of 2. The rest village with 3 active roles.

boncer34 you're steering this ship. You want some fun?

Leave SK alive for tonight.
Double lynch rye and Ocha905
SK kills <your call> tonight
Rye has been too quiet to get a read, but Ocha feels off to me this game.

We don't need to do it.

Knock Chat Pile off and at worst we have 4 evil left.
True. But it would be nice to get rid of the last remaining Wolf too, that way avoiding three kills tonight.

I agree with Gralin not worth changing on at this point in the game. Ocha905 the lurkers have put in their votes right at the end of previous nights haven't they....work and all of that delaying them.
Almost always yes.
Has Rye even voted? I ask because I missed it.
They haven't.
We need your chat skillsAlso do we even trust that Chatty Pile is who he says he is...cause he just as well might be the godfather as the SK.
#InBonceWeTrust
Yes, I have Doggs pegged as not village.
But put your mind to who would be the vamp now?
Rye? or MC genius?
Both good candidates. I'm leaning rye first since no-one who's posted just 10 times in 3 days (1 being a gym workout) is helpful to the village. Village can only win with information and they've provided none.

And I wasn't counting the SK because he should be lynched today no further questions asked there.
For clarity, as you weren't happy with my post, the only way Chat could save their arse today is serving up one of the 3 in control of a tribe. Taking out a tribe head (the baby vamp can wait) is more important than the SK (at this stage). Being that CP is unwilling (or unable) to serve up someone better, then taking out the SK is the perfect option.

Rye has been too quiet to get a read, but Ocha feels off to me this game.
I mean you're not wrong, I've haven't predicted anything right so far apart from Chipmunk being good.
True. But it would be nice to get rid of the last remaining Wolf too, that way avoiding three kills tonight.
That was my argument too but it doesn't seem like anyone has a read of the wolf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back