Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynch today seems like a formality which is normally bad but Bonce has been prophetic. Fair chance there's some unscrupulous people amongst Chat Piles votes.

MC BG
1​
Chat Pile
6​
Nothing
1​
Hey 3KZ is Football , any reason you are keeping your vote on me, even with an outed SK?

Ocha905 who voted for MCBG? I think Pamcake1 changed to CP.

Pamcake should die instead.

Lurkers too quiet to pick.

But if we're going to work together it should be the villagers choice.

And as other have mentioned towards, I am neutral. I just love killing. The longer I get to kill the better.

Rye has been too quiet to get a read, but Ocha feels off to me this game.

True. But it would be nice to get rid of the last remaining Wolf too, that way avoiding three kills tonight.

Agree re Ocha. Dogs also too good of a player to just be left alone. Had him as perhaps the GF.

DemurePrincess is also far too chatty to be this silent.

I wonder if Ocha/DP fit the bill re the head vamp actions? If not one of them could easily be a wolf and dogs the other evil

I'm the SK. Every time I've been the SK I have offered to help the village only to be lynched anyway and one time betrayed even though I played ball.

I extend the offer again, hopefully this time the village plays along and we get a bit of fun out of it

Don't lynch me and I will offer my killing services. Village tell me who you want dead and it will be so.
This is suss I think. Did anyone pick up on this?

Agree re Ocha. Dogs also too good of a player to just be left alone. Had him as perhaps the GF.

I wonder if Ocha/DP fit the bill re the head vamp actions? If not one of them could easily be a wolf and dogs the other evil
Please keep spreading this notion that I'm a good player!!!

Maybe someone will believe it sometime!

Please keep spreading this notion that I'm a good player!!!

Maybe someone will believe it sometime!

Just come out and play so we don’t have to give boncer all the credit 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you evil bc you seem to disappear for extended periods of time and then appear to spill some verbal diarrhoea and then you **** off again. At least I’m consistently inactive 🤣
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again I’ve got 200 goats to attend to….you want my job? 🙄

I thought she was dead?
I think you have to say it three times for the conjuring to work ...

DemurePrincess
DemurePrincess
DemurePrincess

Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Are you evil bc you seem to disappear for extended periods of time and then appear to spill some verbal diarrhoea and then you * off again. At least I’m consistently inactive 🤣
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again I’ve got 200 goats to attend to….you want my job? 🙄

Woah nelly I was just saying hello! I know you’re busy with the goats but we need input even from the goat herdess!

Are you evil bc you seem to disappear for extended periods of time and then appear to spill some verbal diarrhoea and then you * off again. At least I’m consistently inactive 🤣
One of them isn't called Bessie, is it? And you're mourning her recent passing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back