Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

That wasn't fighting. She was attending to them.

That’s what regular goat tending looks like? 😳

Happy Excuse Me GIF

So witches are bad. But Samantha was good.

Are you evil?
But her cousin Serena (who looked exactly like her, but with a wig) was evil!

Paola Bracho Gasp GIF by MOODMAN

Woah nelly I was just saying hello! I know you’re busy with the goats but we need input even from the goat herdess!
The only input I’ve got is that the ones that tend to start to get mouthy around this time tends to be trying to cover up some shit and funny enough are the ones that get lynched. I’ll refrain from making anymore remarks for now bc I believe there is more observing to be done, I feel the bad guys kinda of out themselves anyway. I’m clearly talking through my arse but that’s how I’ve been voting and I’ll stick with that for now. Thanks for coming to DP’s tool talk 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Almost always yes.

They haven't.

#InBonceWeTrust

Both good candidates. I'm leaning rye first since no-one who's posted just 10 times in 3 days (1 being a gym workout) is helpful to the village. Village can only win with information and they've provided none.
they haven't today but when did they vote yesterday. Should they be modkilled for missing voting?

Pamcake should die instead.

Lurkers too quiet to pick.
Yeh sure clutching at straws Chatty Pile to try to save your skin...I'm no threat as the others know. Pure Village Idiot but a helpful one.

they haven't today but when did they vote yesterday. Should they be modkilled for missing voting?
Rye has voted both days. Was on AUR yesterday and stinky Ocha905 the day before.

The only input I’ve got is that the ones that tend to start to get mouthy around this time tends to be trying to cover up some s**t and funny enough are the ones that get lynched. I’ll refrain from making anymore remarks for now bc I believe there is more observing to be done, I feel the bad guys kinda of out themselves anyway. I’m clearly talking through my arse but that’s how I’ve been voting and I’ll stick with that for now. Thanks for coming to DP’s tool talk 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Well you've got the game figured out much quicker then me

Rye has voted both days. Was on AUR yesterday and stinky Ocha905 the day before.
I tagged them to contribute and they didn't like it. Why'd didn't they continue voting for me it what I want to know.

I was going Collingwood supporters initially, maj was the only one left and I figured his lurking would draw attention to him. So went to experience in jmoo.
That's rood. I don't feel so bad lynching you now. :p

Maybe they are Head Vamp, and they've recruited you? ;)
Given they recruited known night 1 lynch target Tarks and I am a 50% chance of being modkilled this is logical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness I'm flabbergasted that 4 posters can virtually ignore the game and escape any scrutiny. After repeated attempts at engaging with them I cop scrutiny instead.

Why would someone be active as evil this game? Head vamp has been by themselves until today. Both Godfather and Wolf are by themselves now and Boncer has been reading the active posters like The Very Hungry Catepillar. What's the incentive?

That's why I'm convinced evil/head vamp is amongst the dormant ones. The recruited vamp could be anyone but suspect it's a villager given we're most likely to win. I can't defend myself from being a recruited vamp but only Gralin would be a non-appealing recruitment since they were heavily targeted the day before.

Gralin is a great example of what I'm talking about. Goes missing today and all of a sudden isn't suspected anymore. The lesson, as always, is stay silent.

Too many votes on, too late in the day. I was always dying.

Mainly revealed so I'd have the chance at helper killer.

I'm the SK. Every time I've been the SK I have offered to help the village only to be lynched anyway and one time betrayed even though I played ball.

I extend the offer again, hopefully this time the village plays along and we get a bit of fun out of it

Don't lynch me and I will offer my killing services. Village tell me who you want dead and it will be so.
ROLE FLUIDITY! #Iinventedthat

In all seriousness I'm flabbergasted that 4 posters can virtually ignore the game and escape any scrutiny. After repeated attempts at engaging with them I cop scrutiny instead.

Why would someone be active as evil this game? Head vamp has been by themselves until today. Both Godfather and Wolf are by themselves now and Boncer has been reading the active posters like The Very Hungry Catepillar. What's the incentive?

That's why I'm convinced evil/head vamp is amongst the dormant ones. The recruited vamp could be anyone but suspect it's a villager given we're most likely to win. I can't defend myself from being a recruited vamp but only Gralin would be a non-appealing recruitment since they were heavily targeted the day before.
To be fair, my scrutiny of you started from D1.

4 kills tonight. Almost a 1-in-3 chance to be hit.

The most important role left for us is the seer.
With a priest blessing and a flog protect available to them, they should seriously think about seeking protection tonight and sharing their intel tomorrow (not tonight).

Hang in there. I think at this time of year people are busy like they say and not hanging out on the thread.The incentive for me was/is to have a go at the game and play. I think the MIA 's are possibly as you say but then as I keep saying, all the people saying they are just a villager is way too many but after tonight I think it will be easier to read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back