Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, my scrutiny of you started from D1.

4 kills tonight. Almost a 1-in-3 chance to be hit.

The most important role left for us is the seer.
With a priest blessing and a flog protect available to them, they should seriously think about seeking protection tonight and sharing their intel tomorrow (not tonight).
I think you forgot the Mayor in your scenario.

Nah, Mayor is minor at this stage.
We don't need their extra vote because we have numbers by a big margin.
The Mayor could count at the very last phase....right at the end. But yes the village is like gazelles at the water hole at the moment...some of us will be caught but not all one hopes.

I'm the SK. Every time I've been the SK I have offered to help the village only to be lynched anyway and one time betrayed even though I played ball.

I extend the offer again, hopefully this time the village plays along and we get a bit of fun out of it

Don't lynch me and I will offer my killing services. Village tell me who you want dead and it will be so.
I’m a proud daughter of 100 years of family goat herding. It would be inconceivable to have a self proclaimed SK walking around our lovely little village and it’s folk.

Chat Pile
BEaston

To be fair, my scrutiny of you started from D1.
Which is crazy given I've did the same thing I've done every game (twice as evil, twice as a villager) - be active and seek information from those giving nothing. I didn't think either ClarkeM nor Gralin were evil.

Gralin is a great example of what I'm talking about. Goes missing today and all of a sudden isn't suspected anymore. The lesson, as always, is stay silent.
All the people targeting me keep dying

Shrugs GIF

Hang in there. I think at this time of year people are busy like they say and not hanging out on the thread.The incentive for me was/is to have a go at the game and play. I think the MIA 's are possibly as you say but then as I keep saying, all the people saying they are just a villager is way too many but after tonight I think it will be easier to read.
Everyone is claiming villager haha. There's no incentive not to with the game in control atm unless the seer has info on evil. The silence points to no.

Good on you for getting involved regardless of the games outcome.

The problem we’ve got Dear Freddie is that if you die and I’m not “out” nobody is going to believe I’m the other flog. Anyone could claim it. No amount of dancing ewok will convince some people.

The problem we’ve got Dear Freddie is that if you die and I’m not “out” nobody is going to believe I’m the other flog. Anyone could claim it. No amount of dancing ewok will convince some people.
I'd have believed it. I did say you weren't evil.

Unless you got recruited last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

angry soap opera GIF by General Hospital

Is what I would say if you weren't in a PM with me. Hello friend.

Oh well … here we go again.

1703066666138.gif

Time to save the Village through the clinical application of theoretical and scientific principles again!

Too many votes on, too late in the day. I was always dying.

Mainly revealed so I'd have the chance at helper killer.
I've never understood helper killer. SK, mafia, wolf, all the same to me dawg.

Sayonara.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back