Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Priest for watching over King Tenz

We took a risk and saved our protect. Looks like they hit the same target(s).

We do have the amulet, but not sure if its time to explode or not. If only Jhye was here ...

Glad to hear the song and dance means your protect is still available - that’s added good news.

I’d think an amulet explode anytime after D3 seems probable, perhaps it’s better off in a lurkers hands? Comes with a degree of risk of course though.

Thank you Priest for watching over King Tenz

We took a risk and saved our protect. Looks like they hit the same target(s).

We do have the amulet, but not sure if its time to explode or not. If only Jhye was here ...
I'm thinking voting for Mr Dodgy Doggy or Mr Zilch. When oh when is King Tenz going to rise up from his slumbers and why isn't the Bonce making his usual prediliction for prediction.

As much as it sucks losing a villager, both evil factions missing is a huge win for us. Great job Fred/3KZ/priest at keeping evil guessing on where to hit.
Hey King Tenz - who did you seer what was the result?

Glad to hear the song and dance means your protect is still available - that’s added good news.

I’d think an amulet explode anytime after D3 seems probable, perhaps it’s better off in a lurkers hands? Comes with a degree of risk of course though.
the inevitable exploding plastic amulet...so curious to know who had it last night.

Player list:
thewizardmelon
dogs105
Gralin
Frederico
boncer
3KZ
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius
rye
King Tenz
Pamcake1
Nothing
DemurePrincess
Ocha905
Chat Pile
AnUltimateRessie

Dead:
tarkyn_24 - Beta/Recruit killed by SK N1
CursingFijian - Villager killed by Werewolves N1
Kurve - Villager killed by Mafia N1
ClarkeM - Role Blocker lynched by village D1
MP - False/True Seer removed from game
MarcMaverick - Flog killed by Vampires N2
Grand Uncle Horace - Villager killed by Flogs N2
Cadsky - Villager killed by Vigilante N2
BFew - Villager killed by Werewolves N2
Pie 4 Life - Vigilante killed by Serial Killer N2
Dingster - Flog killed by Mafia N2
DERO - Villager modkilled D2
myblueroan - Manipulator modkilled D2
AnUltimateRessie - Alpha lynched D2
Chipmunk - Doctor killed by Werewolves N3
dank420_ - Cub killed by Mafia N3
jmoo wan - Goon killed by SK N3
hey BEaston you've got AUR in both alive and dead for when you update this with D3 and N4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now Pamcake1 anything you want to tell us about your role?
Yes...I am the village idiot...who gave away the amulet to a self exploding horse....who passed it on luckily to the village by the sound of it.....like you I have no powers except the power to niggle on the sidelines....and I am totally amazed that I'm not a zombie already.

Yes...I am the village idiot...who gave away the amulet to a self exploding horse....who passed it on luckily to the village by the sound of it.....like you I have no powers except the power to niggle on the sidelines....and I am totally amazed that I'm not a zombie already.
what about a baby vampire :p

dogs105 the offer is simple.

We let you live, you give us the Godfather (assume you hit them last night) and become our gun for hire. Embrace 3KZ is Football favourite role..... role fluidity.

Or

We kill you. 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back