Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

OK village ... we stand on the edge of the abyss. We need a bit of dare and courage to out evil roles (because there is no ****ing way boncer34 goes 4/4 unless BEaston is feeding him roles all along ...)

Tonights plan involves the Priest, the Seer, the 2x flogs.

If the SEER is ready to come forward, please do so soon. Give us flogs enough time to protect you.

If SEER is not ready just know tonight is a pretty high % to be hit. In this scenario, the PRIEST needs to bless 3KZ is Football . I'm headed bush for family holiday tomorrow so won't be around after lunchtime.

OK village ... we stand on the edge of the abyss. We need a bit of dare and courage to out evil roles (because there is no ******* way boncer34 goes 4/4 unless BEaston is feeding him roles all along ...)

If the SEER is ready to come forward, please do so soon. Give us flogs enough time to protect you.

If SEER is not ready just know tonight is a pretty high % to be hit. In this scenario, the PRIEST needs to bless 3KZ is Football . I'm headed bush for family holiday tomorrow so won't be around after lunchtime.
Talking Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

OK village ... we stand on the edge of the abyss. We need a bit of dare and courage to out evil roles (because there is no ******* way boncer34 goes 4/4 unless BEaston is feeding him roles all along ...)

I wonder if we ask BEaston nicely if we can get a spoiler too lol.

SCRATCH THAT PRIEST - I JUST GOT THE AMULET. SAVE YOUR BLESSINGS!

Yeah **** it mate

I'm the seer but I have no real info for you

Seered MBR night 1 as the manipulator, Gralin night 2 as a villager and 3KZ as a flog on N3.

Hopefully the priest listens.
Wish I could've been more helpful, my reads are a little off compared to usual

Only got the MBR one but didn't matter because of the modkill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah * it mate

I'm the seer but I have no real info for you

Seered MBR night 1 as the manipulator, Gralin night 2 as a villager and 3KZ as a flog on N3.
Would have been better if you were still undercover. Any road who are you going to seer tonight? You could turn it around.

Would have been better if you were still undercover. Any road who are you going to seer tonight? You could turn it around.
Honestly would've revealed earlier today if I seered correctly.

Just having a mare.

We got the priest plus your protect, one of you 2 need to protect me clearly

Wouldn't have a clue on the seer mate, suss on Pam still. Dogs gives me suss vibes. Still not sold on Gralin being just villager but already seered him.

Leaning one of these quieter types just floating around doing sweet **** all

Just having a mare.

Wouldn't have a clue on the seer mate, suss on Pam still. Dogs gives me suss vibes. Still not sold on Gralin being just villager but already seered him.

Leaning one of these quieter types just floating around doing sweet * all
That’s called #T#TheLurkerPrinciple

Just having a mare.

Leaning one of these quieter types just floating around doing sweet * all
It's a cointoss mate. You have a few good roles you can cross out atleast, and those you already did.

Those you have seered as 'villager' would now be a Head Vamp recruit target we could assume. Still worth keeping an eye on them but not tonights seer.

PRIEST - you need to bless King Tenz
The man is the #1 VIP of the town.

im a vt

the reason i didnt post early is because i didnt get a pm and thought the game hadnt started. i dont read the rules of these

i really dont want to catch up on 67 pages.
Everyone gets tagged in when the game commences. If there's anything more annoying than inactivity it's feigning ignorance and laziness.

How I'm going to be lynched before you is infuriating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back