Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't buy that it was on you but only because I don't have Ding as the type who would out the actual person they missed on so I looked left field for other options, but yes that's the first glance inference if we take it at face value

Pie 4 Life , you weren't informed you were blocked on the first night, you inferred it based on the Fred flip, didn't you?
I received a “Kill Unsuccessful” and given Fred was not night immune, it’s kinda pretty obvious what happened. Not to mention I’ve been a popular blockee in recent games haha

Had to use it last night, because despite my multiple hints someone thought it was a good idea to give the amulet to an unknown ‘soft claim’.

Im happy to go out protecting someone at random. Will they be good, will they be evil? Hard to say!
As you’ll learn, I had you bolded for most of the day despite how my previous game went when somebody else soft claimed , and switched it to another claimant late
FWIW the amulet exploded on N3 last game
so let’s see what they do with it
Plus the flogs can always protect you

I received a “Kill Unsuccessful” and given Fred was not night immune, it’s kinda pretty obvious what happened. Not to mention I’ve been a popular blockee in recent games haha
Thanks for confirming , occasionally mods use blocked but nice to see BE uses the more common “unsuccessful”
Keeps evil guessing

As you’ll learn, I had you bolded for most of the day despite how my previous game went when somebody else soft claimed , and switched it to another claimant late
And do you know why I switched thewizardmelon ?
I switched the moment you voted for me
The angry react was my way of conveying that :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dingster - alpha lynched
Shocked Oh My Gosh GIF by Mashed

Flogs shouldn’t waste their protect on me, there are other more important roles. It just felt yesterday without too many role claims out there it was a fairly obvious choice.

So we’ve only got one wolf left is that right?

Barring zombie shenanigans, yes. But the village is told when the zombie is activated, right? So it wasn’t Ding (assuming as it’s a role it will probably happen to a villager).

There is the doppleganger just to mess with us

Oh * that too haha. Last two times I’ve modded my Dopp picked MWPP (beta I think?) and the serial killer the time before 😂

I will confirm this when I’m in the dead PM but not in a position to right now

I’m not calling you a liar. I just think it’s a dumb move from someone who usually plays astutely. Anyway it’s spilt milk now.

Oh * that too haha. Last two times I’ve modded my Dopp picked MWPP (beta I think?) and the serial killer the time before 😂
As you have clearly worked out since this morning’s writeup based on your cooling off me after the actions came up , I am just a plain villager in this one so someone having picked me isn’t the worst result in the world. Would be cooler if the Dopp picked Pie for example though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back