Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

N4 Results
Night 4 Results:

Chipmunk - Villager killed by Scoundrels (Mafia)
por_please_ya - Villager killed by Michael Jordan (SK)
MP_ - Chris Paul (Role Blocker) killed by Kareem Abdul Jabbar (Vigilante)
Tarkyn_24 - Bill Russell (Mayor) killed by exploding Larry O'Brien Trophy.

i've got to drive a guy home who's just had his work car taken from him and told his contract is not renewed, and i'm the one keeping my job, awkward times on this two hour drive
Pick out some good tunes to make the time go quicker:

MP_ isn't there yet. Get in there before him and you should be right.
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

These results confuse me even more. I'm assuming Tarks got the amulet to save manipulation more than death.

Porps and Chippy villys. Swings and then no swings on Baz last night.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

These results confuse me even more. I'm assuming Tarks got the amulet to save manipulation more than death.

Porps and Chippy villys. Swings and then no swings on Baz last night.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I forgot the ****ing zombie which could be any dead role too fantastic we could just reanimate a villy or have head wolf back on board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so guys.... I'm not dead yet. 🥹 I can't believe the campaigner SK killed me though.

I've been reincarnated as a...... SEER/FAKE SEER. 🥰 obviously don't know which one it is until I test it out. :)

I realise this is going to be hard to believe :(

Ok so guys.... I'm not dead yet. 🥹 I can't believe the campaigner SK killed me though.

I've been reincarnated as a...... SEER/FAKE SEER. 🥰 obviously don't know which one it is until I test it out. :)

As the real seer is the only one dead I'd hazard a guess real seer.

But as you said hard to believe you but happy to fence sit for a while

interesting Keke Palmer GIF by ScreamQueens

Oof… why am I still here?

good get your vigness!

bad luck Tarkyn_24 … really hope the Manipulator targeted you overnight. If so you being kaboomed helps the Village.

Vale Chippy and Porps … good Village games even if Ithought Chip could have been last Wolf or SK.

Guessing the last Wolf missed on Tarks or night immune.

Strange play from Mafia and SK electing to take out Villagers as opposed to known good roles. Much less space for them to hide.

good get your vigness!

bad luck Tarkyn_24 … really hope the Manipulator targeted you overnight. If so you being kaboomed helps the Village.

Vale Chippy and Porps … good Village games even if Ithought Chip could have been last Wolf or SK.

Strange play from Mafia and SK electing to take out Villagers as opposed to known good roles. Much less space for them to hide.
and if porps is telling the truth about being the seer that's not great for evil either

I thought that too Horrie. I thought it was why they kept me alive especially. Now it just leaves them more exposed.

Another alternative is that the last Wolf got roleblocked, which means Mafia would know who they are...
I'm guessing if Tarks was doc protected, the exploding amulet would trump it.

and if porps is telling the truth about being the seer that's not great for evil either
Can't see my reincarnation lasting long in that case. They'll want to get rid of me asap. There's only 3 roles I could expose though.

good get your vigness!

This is why the amulet/doc protection needs to be hidden makes evil panic and do things like take out unknowns which in turns leaves no hiding spaces.

My guess is in no order or role specification: ClarkeM, Gralin Baz Dogs. These are the 4 that likely strike me as A) not paying attention B) newer player still working out best ways to win C) out and and out rogues that just like chaos that would fall into the category of killing unknowns ahead of knowns.

2 mafia, SK wolf. Porps may have joined as a head wolf masquerading as a seer but at this point no idea and it will be an easy one to tell when we remove all other evil and the game isn't over.

Can't see my reincarnation lasting long in that case. They'll want to get rid of me asap. There's only 3 roles I could expose though.
2 I would have thought, wolf and manipulator

I thought that too Horrie. I thought it was why they kept me alive especially. Now it just leaves them more exposed.

Another alternative is that the last Wolf got roleblocked, which means Mafia would know who they are...
I'm guessing if Tarks was doc protected, the exploding amulet would trump it.

I’d say it’s more likely my protect blocked the wolf kill, but both are options

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back