Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

All of us villagers left waiting in line to see who dies next.
I mean I really doubt evil will target villagers over any of the confirmed good roles, but all power to them if they want to do that šŸ˜‚

I still count last game as the whackiest.
1691621735124.jpeg
the whackiest so far
Early amulet expolsion, fake doctors then double fake doctors, vig's killing good, village lynching good left right and centre.
and won by a game of rock, paper scissors in the dead pm where the opposite to what we thought happened, happened
This one has been fun though.
agreed
I'm still not sold on Gralin. I know your seer come back as village and Kurve got manipulator but to mean something screams SK about Gralin. Impossible to prove but in the wise words of Tarks
you're not the first person to say that about me, though usually its my partner saying it

Evil searching for the amulet...

Los Angeles Lakers Wtf GIF by ESPN

View attachment 1769544
the whackiest so far

and won by a game of rock, paper scissors in the dead pm where the opposite to what we thought happened, happened

agreed

you're not the first person to say that about me, though usually its my partner saying it

I won!

Wait, I lost.

The SK probably wants to begin removing mafia too given they know they'll be outnumbered in the long run. Plus you know they won't be protected. Just a thought šŸ˜‰

Silence Of The Lambs Hannibal GIF
They probably need to start with the Mafias strongest player Tarkyn_24 and then work backward from there in finding actual mafia.

This applies to the wolf and also the village in general.

I'll just say it lets lynch Tarks today personally I have had enough of him lighting bags of doo poo on fire on my porch each night. Just because your the mayor doesn't mean we can't vote you out.

hahaā€¦. I certainly hope the Dead Thread is a quiet place for repose and reflection.
Considering a lot of the heavy posters are still here (bar MWPP), it probably is. I hope they were around for yesterday's finish to the lynch. Depending on what Baz ends up being (hopefully villager) that could have been crazy.

I am now officially 1/3 with mwpp being evil so I guess next game I'm going to have to assume she's good

which will probably mean she is evil

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MP_ isn't there yet. Get in there before him and you should be right.
i've got a busy day today on the road so will not be around as much and also won the song contest by disqualification so now have to deal with that. will be interesting to see what evil known good save today

i've got a busy day today on the road so will not be around as much and also won the song contest by disqualification so now have to deal with that. will be interesting to see what evil known good save today
EVil

I'm 2.5 hours into my day and so far nothing is working

I'm 2.5 hours into my day and so far nothing is working
i've got to drive a guy home who's just had his work car taken from him and told his contract is not renewed, and i'm the one keeping my job, awkward times on this two hour drive

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back