• The Wooden Spoon and the Kruzman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beat the Saints,

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

IDGAF what they do.

Whatever will be,will be.

I feel we will be playing to win,myself but wtf would I know?-about as much as u *****

TUGGA and ASTRO TOBY no pride in the club voting for a loss so we get pick 19 and 1 instead of 2 wow. you guys want a spoon for that, disgraceful! No respect for your posts here on in for me!

yeah good one bone head! send us to the number 1 pick, who will help send us to our next premiership, which i might add will be sooner for us than it is for you!

Doesn't it concern you that wallace has flagged 2011 as the year that Richmond comes again??

ps. its a shame a club with such a great losing culture beat your rabble in round 1 wasnt it?
Hey numbnuts list all the number 1 draft picks that have played in Premierships. I'll give you the tip there aint many.

TUGGA and ASTRO TOBY no pride in the club voting for a loss so we get pick 19 and 1 instead of 2 wow. you guys want a spoon for that, disgraceful! No respect for your posts here on in for me!
Wow, I'm shattered.
Read my post again boofhead.

I voted for the draft pick but it depends on the scenario.
If the Saints need to win to make the finals, then it would make the win actually mean something and we would still get three picks inside the top 20, it just means that it would be Nos 3, 17 and 18, still pretty good.
If the Saints are out of the finals race then the game pretty much means nothing and I can't see the point of it all.
But, if everything is on the line for them and we come out and beat them, then I think that sort of tonic is better than having No 2 the draft rather than No 3. Two wins to finish off the season against sides with everything to play for would tell me a lot about this list and the way it wants to go for the future.
I'm just glad we are on 3½ and not 4½ so we still keep our 2nd round priority pick regardless of what happens.
Tugga just thought I would give you a heads up. Being we sit on 3.5 wins if we were to beat the Saints on Saturday we would lose the PP. Our picks would be say 3 or 4 and 20 depending on the result from the Carlton/Melbourne game. It is only with a loss that we manage to gain the PP and at the end of the first round you would have to ask is it really worth in especially in a draft that is supposedly not that deep to begin with.

Tugga just thought I would give you a heads up. Being we sit on 3.5 wins if we were to beat the Saints on Saturday we would lose the PP. Our picks would be say 3 or 4 and 20 depending on the result from the Carlton/Melbourne game. It is only with a loss that we manage to gain the PP and at the end of the first round you would have to ask is it really worth in especially in a draft that is supposedly not that deep to begin with.
You're right. I kept thinking 4.5 wins was OK, but it's not.
I can't see the point in winning then full stop. I won't be barracking for us to lose, but I won't be disappointed if we do. Three picks inside the top 20 in ANY draft is worth something.
I'll stop well short of saying 'Go Saints' but I just don't see the point of winning, or arguing this with anyone anymore.

Who wants to retract what they said in this thread?!?! NOT ME!!:D

If we had of beaten the Saints, there would be a different player wearing the number 9 at the moment.

Hold your heads in shame!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mario Speedwagon said:
I think we'll take that Cotchin kid, it looks like he'll be pretty good...either way I can confidently say neither us nor Carlton will make the finals in 2008 though don't be surprised if both sides go close.....we might even finish 9th again and still be in the mix until as late as round 21...look for Moore ,Tuck and Jack to be the big improvers and a break out year from Lids...if Wallace finally moves Richo to the wing and get's Bling running off half-back it will pay dividends...I think we'll go well in both our games at Subi too...that ground seems to suit us...w'ell struggle against The Crows , but I think we'll knock off Port over there who I have a feeling will have a very dissapointing year look for Hughes to bag at least half a dozen in that one...finalkly, look out for at least one surprise win against one of the big guns...possibly Hawthorn, late in the year....:thumbsu:

:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Beat St Kilda or the Spoon?

Back