Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

As humans I'm pretty sure we were taking drugs well before we were consuming alcohol.

I'm not talking about what drug's humans took first, whether plant or alcohol.

I'm making a point of criticising people who think recreational drugs should be held to the same standard as alcohol.

I'm not talking about what drug's humans took first, whether plant or alcohol.

I'm making a point of criticising people who think recreational drugs should be held to the same standard as alcohol.

Alcohol is the most problematic substance use problem we have in the world

DV
Car accidents
Violence in pubs
One punch
Liver
Obesity

It’s all alcohol related

Yes illicit drug use has problems too but seriously come sit in my office for a day

And the AFL is sponsored by beer companies

Jumping to loads of conclusions

Who says she has an addiction

Loads of people use without being addicted ....yup

No she is just as bad as he is, she’s not known as “The Ice Queen” for nothing. Kids have already once before been taken by DHS and placed into the care of Bens parents/their grandparents. As much as it is outrageous behaviour on Bens part that deserves to be punished sternly as no way is it ever acceptable to be making threats of violence or carrying on like he has been reported to, I wouldn’t be in any way thinking Mikhaela is any kind of victim here she would’ve known damn well what she was doing when she met up with him and invited him over only to call police again like she has many times before. She’s a nasty piece of work and just as much of an addict as he is, she just does a better job/is very much quicker to publicly play the victim card

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, because that approach to drug addiction has just worked wonders in fixing the problem over the past 40 years hasn't it
Send them to a remote island with their drug dealers. Let them go nuts and keep them away from everybody else

Honestly, why should Australia fork out a cent for these guys? Was their choice to take drugs, why should taxpayer money have to be wasted for their ****ups? Sure there are more citizens out there that could do with more help

Send them to a remote island with their drug dealers. Let them go nuts and keep them away from everybody else

Honestly, why should Australia fork out a cent for these guys? Was their choice to take drugs, why should taxpayer money have to be wasted for their ****ups? Sure there are more citizens out there that could do with more help
This was the line of thinking of heartless, ignorant and incompetent politicians like Reagan and Thatcher. It is why the 'War on Drugs' has been a catastrophic failure.

This was the line of thinking of heartless, ignorant and incompetent politicians like Reagan and Thatcher. It is why the 'War on Drugs' has been a catastrophic failure.
No it's not.

I'm all for helping people out that want help.

Times I think this country/world is too accepting of peoples bad choices. Shootup rooms? Just give them a house where they can all go nuts and don't even let them leave.

I know it will never happen but tired of excuses all the time. Why can't people own up to their own actions? Because everybody gets a pat on the back and saying everything is ok when it's not.

Did your next door neighbor that's been at work all day put the pipe in a junkies mouth, light it, inhale it? No (well maybe "individual" did) but why should the have to suffer the consequences because of the junkie?

Did your next door neighbor that's been at work all day put the pipe in a junkies mouth, light it, inhale it? No (well maybe "individual" did) but why should the have to suffer the consequences because of the junkie?
First off, it's extremely ignorant to suggest that there are no differences between 'my next door neighbour' and a drug addict. The vast majority of drug abusers come from upbringings and backgrounds where drug use was rampant and ingrained in them, or they come from a background of overwhelming abuse, often physical and sexual.

For every Ben Cousins riches to rags story, there are 100,000 people who never had a chance and our simply thrown into prison so society doesn't have to deal with them.

First off, it's extremely ignorant to suggest that there are no differences between 'my next door neighbour' and a drug addict. The vast majority of drug abusers come from upbringings and backgrounds where drug use was rampant and ingrained in them, or they come from a background of overwhelming abuse, often physical and sexual.

For every Ben Cousins riches to rags story, there are 100,000 people who never had a chance and our simply thrown into prison so society doesn't have to deal with them.
Let's just agree to disagree. Respect your view fully, just don't agree with it

Tax money is already spent on this issue in the billions. Time for a new approach that actually works but gonna be hard to get thru to the uneducated

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour ben cousins been missing for 1 month...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back