Rumour Ben King 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben King is the Suns. My brother and his friends started following after the Rowell, Anderson, King, Rankine drafts (and lockdowns meaning binge watching TV). If they lose this core then they need to fold the Suns and restart it with full AFL control. There is hunger for footy in SEQ (especially now that half of Melbourne has moved up here in the last 2 years). We just need a good product. Like how the Lions are selling ridiculous membership numbers once they stopped being bottom 4.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

If King leaves he's not going to St Kilda to play with his brother coz magic fairy take land, he'll be going to Essendon because he'll have suddenly discovered a passion for real estate and all his family with have become owners of house and land packages in Armstrong Creek.

Has gone for scans, worried he has a serious knee injury.
Should have cashed their chips while they had a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't recall many instances, if any, where there are fears that a player has done his ACL and then it isn't confirmed later on after scans are done.

Terrible news for Ben and the Gold Coast if it's confirmed he has done his ACL, Max has come back well after his reco so hopefully Ben does the same.

Usually when they 'fear' an ACL it's very accurate. You can pretty much tell with the simple diagnostics tests.

Max has done one too. May be a genetic predisposition?

Just the way they move it looks like their knees are under huge amounts of pressure.

So much speed and power, but their legs are so skinny long and gangly, the knee must have huge forces going through it on a daily basis.

Club doctors can always tell when it’s an acl tear, if the club is expecting it’s an acl then it always is. The knee moves different if the acl is torn.

I get that, but its not confirmed.

Until the SUNS say it is, then its just speculation.

In terms of importance to his team, its arguably the biggest injury to a player for the season. I really hope he has dodged it, but yes it doesnt sound good.

Usually when they 'fear' an ACL it's very accurate. You can pretty much tell with the simple diagnostics tests.

Max has done one too. May be a genetic predisposition?

There are a lot of brother pairings who seem to suffer from very similar injuries. Nathan brown from Collingwood and his WCE/saints brother both had knee problems, Sam and Ben Reid both had constant soft tissue injuries, genetics obviously plays a huge role in how our body handles extreme stress.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Ben King 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back