Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Humphrey, how did they go?

Also where do you find the VFL selected sides for each week? (So you see can which BFNL players are selected in the VFL).
AFL app

Bernacki - 26 disposals, 5 tackles, 3 marks, 1 goal.
Moorhead - 11 disposals, 2 tackles, 2 marks.
McCarty - 19 disposals, 4 tackles, 2 marks.

Humphrey, how did they go?

Also where do you find the VFL selected sides for each week? (So you see can which BFNL players are selected in the VFL).
All seemed to go well, I use the VFL app on the weekend to keep utd with the stats. Just be mindful though that at AFL aligned clubs stats aren’t the almighty as the AFL lads get the rails run. Albeit Bernacki has been racking them up for some time now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s an excellent player but the issue for him is that midfielders are a dime a dozen at AFL level…that’s not meant to be disrespectful
Yeah I agree roota maybe he is more chance at a rookie list spot somewhere at the end of the year from all reports he’s puts up pretty big and consistent numbers in the VFL and good to see the strath boys do well on the weekend will they keep their spots do you think?

Yeah I agree roota maybe he is more chance at a rookie list spot somewhere at the end of the year from all reports he’s puts up pretty big and consistent numbers in the VFL and good to see the strath boys do well on the weekend will they keep their spots do you think?
Moorehead will struggle. Bombers have a few AFL listed coming back but McCarty should get another. Played well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back