Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

The sides are in the Addy and on Play HQ. They will never line up the way they are named in the Addy.

I have said it before, but it would be really nice (helpful) if they named the ins and outs like they used to do years ago.
Mainly because they like the sides on play hq by 7-7:30. Training/selection is still happening.

Where all you Bendigo grubs now, that we’re declaring Kyneton are a bottom 3 side, and last year was a waste, and the club is in turmoil, and there no recruits, bla bla

Can’t wait until Trent steals the Bendigo addy Monday from McDonalds and see Kyneton has knocked off last years premier at the GraveYard ( assume his nokia3315 at the Royal wouldn’t have life scores)

Can’t wait to drink 45 pots at the Tele tonight with Bev

Well done to Kyneton, looks like bev had his kicking boots on, I hope he was in the main game and not the early game.

Lets hope they can keep it up for the rest of the season, pretty sure the tele doesn't see much past 8pm these days, bev might need to hit piper st or even the cas

Where all you Bendigo grubs now, that we’re declaring Kyneton are a bottom 3 side, and last year was a waste, and the club is in turmoil, and there no recruits, bla bla

Can’t wait until Trent steals the Bendigo addy Monday from McDonalds and see Kyneton has knocked off last years premier at the GraveYard ( assume his nokia3315 at the Royal wouldn’t have life scores)

Can’t wait to drink 45 pots at the Tele tonight with Bev

Give Kyneton the cup now

Went had a look at a couple of games yesterday
First half watched square vs Kyneton
From what I seen you can pencil Kyneton in for bottom 3 position, they are a long long way off from being competitive for a spot in the finals
Biggest losing margin of the round by looks of results
Square will once again be there abouts as usual.

Sandhurst va flat
Watched the last half of this game was a much better spectacle than previous game
Flat will suprise quite a few sides this year I’m thinking

Looking at other results
Gis vs strath must’ve been a great match
South’s vs eaglehawk another tight match
And well done to Castlemaine on getting a win on the board
This aged well :/

Kyneton will beat Kangaroo Flat by 20 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, Bev account got put on a small break due to some people being a little precious and not taking some Bendigo banter too well!!

Back now and will put out a statement on Monday in regards to my return

Fellas huge win by Kyneton today I think my prediction of Gisborne missing the finals might be right but at the same time their fellow grand finalists from last year in Strath are in a bit of a hole as well it seems I thought they’d lose today but when would be the last time they hadn’t kicked a goal at half time? I no they have a heap of injuries but depth has never been an issue for them but this year they don’t seem to bat anywhere near as deep as they once did.

Strath have 25 out injured at the moment, pretty sure Darryl and roots were close to pulling on the boots for the reserves,
Kyneton won't kick that straight for the rest of the year
Yea you’re spot on. If I was Gizzy I’d be writing a letter to the league asking to have the result reviewed as Kyneton don’t usually kick that straight so it’s only fair they change a couple of goals to points to make it fair.

Just come back to me Monday after the replay becomes available and let me know how many of Gisborne 6 goals in the first 3 quarters came from a free kick.

My calculations tell me 5. Same figure as beers your pension payment allows you to purchase from the rifle each week whilst you sit there doing crosswords hoping someone acknowledges you

Fellas huge win by Kyneton today I think my prediction of Gisborne missing the finals might be right but at the same time their fellow grand finalists from last year in Strath are in a bit of a hole as well it seems I thought they’d lose today but when would be the last time they hadn’t kicked a goal at half time? I no they have a heap of injuries but depth has never been an issue for them but this year they don’t seem to bat anywhere near as deep as they once did.
Who would have thought last years grand-finalists BETWEEN THEM would have not won a home game after round five and neither of them have a chance of winning at home before June!!!

Square have been patchy and yesterday's performance by South against Sandhurst (depleted on paper) was poor. The loser of next week's South v Strathfieldsaye match is going to be in real trouble. Gisborne have Square (away), Sandhurst (home) and South (away) in the next three rounds and they need to win at least two of these games.

All this and their win over Gisborne opens up the competition for Kyneton and I predict they will go to the half way mark of the season in the five. I think Eaglehawk, Sandhurst and Square will make the finals. After that I have no idea (which is good).

Strath have 25 out injured at the moment, pretty sure Darryl and roots were close to pulling on the boots for the reserves,

Yea you’re spot on. If I was Gizzy I’d be writing a letter to the league asking to have the result reviewed as Kyneton don’t usually kick that straight so it’s only fair they change a couple of goals to points to make it fair.

Just come back to me Monday after the replay becomes available and let me know how many of Gisborne 6 goals in the first 3 quarters came from a free kick.

My calculations tell me 5. Same figure as beers your pension payment allows you to purchase from the rifle each week whilst you sit there doing crosswords hoping someone acknowledges you
Thanks Bev for a little insight into how Kyneton's number 1 fan celebrates a win, logs on and off onto his numerous big footy accounts to have some "banter" with a 40 year old flight steward, i hope you left mum and and dads are walked down to celebrate with some tiger fans along Piper St and actually enjoyed the win

good win by the tigers and certainly breathes a bit of life into the the comp again as we are back out to 7 teams fighting for 5 spots.

Thanks Bev for a little insight into how Kyneton's number 1 fan celebrates a win, logs on and off onto his numerous big footy accounts to have some "banter" with a 40 year old flight steward, i hope you left mum and and dads are walked down to celebrate with some tiger fans along Piper St and actually enjoyed the win

good win by the tigers and certainly breathes a bit of life into the the comp again as we are back out to 7 teams fighting for 5 spots.
Breathes some life into the competition for at least another week. Was a good win by Kyneton but when you look at the bigger picture, 4 of the 5 spots on the ladder are decided. That isn't healthy for the league as once again we have a 'predictable' season where interest from 'interested' followers again wanes.

The haves and have nots continue to be alive and well.

Breathes some life into the competition for at least another week. Was a good win by Kyneton but when you look at the bigger picture, 4 of the 5 spots on the ladder are decided. That isn't healthy for the league as once again we have a 'predictable' season where interest from 'interested' followers again wanes.

Local, Eaglehawk, Sandhurst & Golden Square will make the finals. Who is the 4th team you consider certainties?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back