Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Reserves got absolutely smashed. Kicked 3 goals for the game. Lost by 104 points.

Cole had 25 possessions
Jetta 22 possessions

According to BomberBlitz Jetta looked a bit disinterested. Played a decent last quarter though.

Reserves got absolutely smashed. Kicked 3 goals for the game. Lost by 104 points.

Cole had 25 possessions
Jetta 22 possessions

According to BomberBlitz Jetta looked a bit disinterested. Played a decent last quarter though.

According to my spies LOL There is already a thread on Cole and Jettas peformances but without going into detail dont get too carried away with Jetta's 22 touch's ;)

Anyway the better first quarter players for the seniors are reported to be Campo , Heff, NLM and Bolts so far with Houli doing ok. Not much seen of Monfries, Gumby and Bradley yet. Very windy conditions.

According to my spies LOL There is already a thread on Cole and Jettas peformances but without going into detail dont get too carried away with Jetta's 22 touch's ;)

Anyway the better first quarter players for the seniors are reported to be Campo , Heff, NLM and Bolts so far with Houli doing ok. Not much seen of Monfries, Gumby and Bradley yet. Very windy conditions.

thanks for the update ant :thumbsu:

any news on how Lonergan and Lee are going????

thanks for the update ant :thumbsu:

any news on how Lonergan and Lee are going????

Sam isnt playing. No news on Lee so he musnt be doing a lot.
Houli has just gone off with a corky.

Nth ball 5.7 to Bendigo 5.10

Ok a bit to report from half time.
Houli came back on and has kicked a goal.
Knights was happy with the players intensity but they needed to lift their skills.
Bradley starting to get into the game. Presenting well and kicked a goal. Has also had a run in the ruck.
Bolts playing well still.
Campo and Heff both going ok.
Hocking had a good second quarter.
Lee has been fair. Hasnt had much influence stats wise but is keeping his opponent out of the game. Monfries has kickd a goal but has been very quiet.
We started to run a lot better in that quarter and moved the ball well.
Gumby has had a couple of marks but has been a bit quiet.
The rain has now stopped but still a bit windy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nth Ball 8.9 57 Bendigo 7.14 56

Coming home with the wind so we should get up from here.
Best players are currenty Campo, Bolts,Bradley,Cloke and Jolley.
Houli going ok but the coach has given him a bit of a roast for a few times where his lack of attack on the footy wasnt good.
Hocking going ok.
Lee not doing much stat wise but Knights is very happy with his defence work.
Gus got the footy a couple more times but still pretty quiet.
Gumby still quiet.
Bradley still presenting well and has kicked 2 goals.
Knights very happy with the backline holding them out that quarter.
Campo BOG so far.

Poor effort in the last quarter going down 14.11 to 11.19 . With the current injury problems it could prove very costly to the chances of Bendigo making the finals.

Better players according to my roving reporters where Campo,Bolton,Cloke,NLM,Bradley,Hocking.
Houli was ok but just out of the best had 19 possessions.
Heff was reasonably good as well.
Monfries finished with 2 golas but only had 9 possessions.
Gumby was well held with only 6 touchs.
Hocking another solid game with 20 touch's and his usual tackiling pressure.

Poor effort in the last quarter going down 14.11 to 11.19 . With the current injury problems it could prove very costly to the chances of Bendigo making the finals.

Better players according to my roving reporters where Campo,Bolton,Cloke,NLM,Bradley,Hocking.
Houli was ok but just out of the best had 19 possessions.
Heff was reasonably good as well.
Monfries finished with 2 golas but only had 9 possessions.
Gumby was well held with only 6 touchs.
Hocking another solid game with 20 touch's and his usual tackiling pressure.
With Davey out, should/can we bring in Hocking and stick him at half forward to apply some tackling pressure? I think he could be good, and would rathered Hocking be promoted than Rama at the moment because i didn't think Rama was ready and fit enough yet.

2007 TRUenergy VFL Seniors

North Ballarat 4.5 5.7 8.9 14.11 (95)
Bendigo Bombers 0.3 5.10 7.14 11.19 (85)

GOALS:
North Ballarat: Gregg 4 Thomas 2 Whyman 2 Edwards Burchell Sansbury Urch Roach Hardy
Bendigo Bombers: Monfries 3 Bradley 2 Maddern Bowe Bolton Lovett-Murray Houli Gumbleton

BEST:
North Ballarat: Sharkey Stephenson Sansbury Gregg Searl Chester
Bendigo Bombers: Camporeale Chartres Cloke Flaherty Hocking Heffernan

REPORTED PLAYERS:
North Ballarat: Nil
Bendigo Bombers: Nil

With Davey out, should/can we bring in Hocking and stick him at half forward to apply some tackling pressure? I think he could be good, and would rathered Hocking be promoted than Rama at the moment because i didn't think Rama was ready and fit enough yet.

Personally i would love to see Hocking get promoted. Not too sure if it would happen though.

Would love to see Hocking promoted. Give him a Chambers highlight package (especially Friday night) that's what we want from Hocking.....he should model his game on Chambers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo vs North Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back