Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

But he totes doesn’t care either way, and he’s happy to remind you how much he doesn’t care again, and again…

Cats fans can just unleash the salty “we are going to win anyway…” stuff now, as if that is relevant in any way.
word of advice, be a man and directly quote posters if you are talking about them, don't be a coward.

Strong feeling the tribunal saw the nonsense you were spewing and immediately realised there was no case. Cheers cobba
i can see why he got off, the money they must have spent to get neurosurgeons and doctors to come in and state that garbage is laughable just how far brisbane took it and being a medical professional myself i know first-hand how laughable what they stated is.

looking forward to friday night and best of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you imagine if the victim of an assault was the one who got suspended?

It is genuinely frightening that the MRO did not even think about this. Not necessarily the comparison to criminal law, but to the relative positions and power of each individual as they were in that specific situation.

Had Berry got up and kept on with it then there is an argument that the power balance had shifted and his culpability had risen. Anything up until that point it is farcical to put blame on the victim.

i can see why he got off, the money they must have spent to get neurosurgeons and doctors to come in and state that garbage is laughable just how far brisbane took it and being a medical professional myself i know first-hand how laughable what they stated is.

Most medical professionals don’t need multiple attempts at correctly spelling the word “medical”.

I'm intrigued about what kind of medicle professional you are ...

Um, you are not a Neurosurgeon are you?

As a neutral, this was indeed one of the most outlandish decisions made and glad that common sense prevailed.

If a player has their opponent on top of him with their arm on your throat, you cannot seriously grade it as intentional when they scramble to get them off. What on earth is the logic charging the person acting in self defence to try and breathe? One of the most puzzling suspensions of all time this one.

I can understand the umpire calling it, maybe. But should have been thrown out by MRP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back