Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuinely the only reason he was charged was because of Oliver's carry on and then Garry Lyons post-game. Not even a theory, that is why.
And BT during the game

At least sanity has prevailed

Good to know that players can eye gouge now I guess. Gonna be a lot of players deliberately poking opposition players in the eyes next year.

While we have you here, how long is left to run on the Ben Brown deal. I can never remember.

If you want them to stop belittling you I suggest running your posts through Grammarly first. Something in every post.
honestly no interest on an internet footy site. Whatever i post i am not going to bother checking. I spend half my time with patients and the rest doing research. Here i just unwind and couldnt have a care in regard to grammar and think it's weird when people do take it that serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to know that players can eye gouge now I guess. Gonna be a lot of players deliberately poking opposition players in the eyes next year.
Billy Crystal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yep, as long as they are clever enough to goad their opponent into jumping on top of them and trying to choke them first.

honestly no interest on an internet footy site. Whatever i post i am not going to bother checking. I spend half my time with patients and the rest doing research. Here i just unwind and couldnt have a care in regard to grammar and think it's weird when people do take it that serious.

When you say patients do you mean the other people in the ward with you? And when you say research, do you mean colouring in?

If he can start poking Harris Andrews and his other opponents in the eyes he’ll win the Coleman next year.

Doesn't he usually just trip over his feet when he starts to move or change direction

honestly no interest on an internet footy site. Whatever i post i am not going to bother checking. I spend half my time with patients and the rest doing research.

Geelong_crazy also has a banging hot girlfriend but you probably don’t know her guys. She lives in Canada.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back