Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Loved Garry Lyon.... "I don't want to call it out as eye gouging, but.." yeah nice one Garry.

Then proceeds to say Berry eye gouged Oliver a dozen times within two minutes until Nick Riewoldt of all people starts defending Berry.

Loved Garry Lyon.... "I don't want to call it out as eye gouging, but.." yeah nice one Garry.

And said “I don’t want to bang on about it…” then brought it up 6 more times before the coverage ended.

have extensive knowledge in the field to say the least. know alot more than yourself i can guarantee that much

I don't think having brain damage yourself means you know a lot about the field.

Most medical professionals don’t need multiple attempts at correctly spelling the word “medical”.

Pretty sure this 'medical professional' was also an anti-vaxxer when COVID vaccine mandates were around.

i can see why he got off, the money they must have spent to get neurosurgeons and doctors to come in and state that garbage is laughable just how far brisbane took it and being a medical professional myself i know first-hand how laughable what they stated is.

looking forward to friday night and best of luck
Taken from the live blog on afl.com.au:

"The danger of that is obstruction of his airway and reducing oxygen supply to the brain," Dr Amato said.

"It's obvious from the footage he's not moving in one single manner, but flailing all limbs to get Oliver off him and relieve pressure from his airway.

"He was protecting himself."

Unless there is more to it that I've missed what the hell is your problem with that statement? He states the danger of what Oliver was doing, not that there was specifically danger in what Oliver was doing. That's a pretty clear distinction but serves to give credibility to the reaction of Berry to struggle so much to stop Oliver's action moving further down that path. The objective of a legal case is to advance an argument and use evidence to support that argument. Done pretty well, and relevantly, here. Obviously it's sad that they even needed to reach this point but thats on the MRO not Brisbane and you don't want to come to a tribunal underdone else the time and cost of appealing (if they indeed have any grounds to) would reach some sort of parity to whatever they paid the expert.

I'd be getting down off that high horse until your comprehension skills sharpen up.

I'm a medicle professional!

b5468f8b1b273de310e618521d6b6ad8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i will tell you all about my job mate the next time you are asking me if i would like fries with that through the maccas drivethrough.

Close, I'm actually a chicken cook for Red Rooster.

What's with the microwave chicken rolls? They're still holding on somehow from the 80's... kudos there!

Gotta keep the rolls nice and steamed. Otherwise they are tough and chewy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back