Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Just send it to the goal review system boys, you’ll probably get a premiership doing that and Berry will win the brownlow

Saltiest things on Earth:

1) The Dead Sea
2) You

Deserves it, you’re kidding yourself if you think otherwise
General consensus in this thread is that he shouldn't be suspended, is it possible you're looking at it with a slight tinge of bias?

General consensus in this thread is that he shouldn't be suspended, is it possible you're looking at it with a slight tinge of bias?
I could be, but can you eye gouge someone now? Looked fairly deliberate to me. Accidental and it’s fair enough but he was pretty keen to get the eye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if the AFL will come out and explain why Berry wasn’t given a free for high contact. If they paid a free Berry wouldn’t have had to fight Oliver off.

Days since their last finals win at the MCG:

Brisbane - 1
Melbourne - 1457

I remember being non-relevant in finals and trying to salvage some pitiful modicum of emotional catharsis through opposition suspensions.

Sad times.

More to the point, when was the last
time a player got suspended for eye gouging? s**t culture

That’s basically part of every standard arvo at the pub, Mother’s Day brunch and Sunday Catholic mass for Steven May.

Rayner sling tackle 2.0

Was it really intentional? No, let's be real. To the letter of the law, is it a week? Yeah, unfortunately.

Lions will take it to the tribunal though but I don't see him getting off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back