Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

More to the point, when was the last
time a player got suspended for eye gouging? s**t culture

My favourite thing about the demons is the length of Ben browns contract

Might want to have a look at his tribunal record. Not many players out there with 5 week suspensions on their file.
I don’t look at everyone’s file, I don’t have the time that some people have to study all those little pieces of history that no one gives a **** about

The funny thing is Oliver deserved much more than that. This isn't ju jitsu after all. Forearm to the throat, what an absolute w***er. Just because he was getting flogged.
Haha Righto champion. Yeah Oliver is the worst human being going around for retaliating against a grub.

presume the one week factored in that Brisbane are playing the AFLs favourite son Geelong this week. What a horrid decision going into a big preliminary final. Especially when you consider the extenuating circumstance of having a forearm crushing his throat
The AFL’s favorite sons would be cotchin getting off for a high bump to the head. You only need to look at the Tom Hawkins precedents to establish we get the raw end of it come finals suspensions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh the VFL 😢

It is the GFL. Geelong Football League.

Brisbane’s next opponent in the match Berry is slated to miss = Geelong

Person who made this decision as final decision maker in MRO cases = Brad Scott

Brad Scott is the Geelong coach Chris Scott’s twin brother.

This is as disgusting an example of conflict of interest creating potential for bias as you will see unless it emerges Brad Scott has excused himself from judging the case.

Haha Righto champion. Yeah Oliver is the worst human being going around for retaliating against a grub.
Oliver’s actions seem to be being used as some excuse to eye gouge. You eye gouge then that is your choice. Eye gouging is a suspension regardless of what your opponent does.

Do we let players off the hook for punching or hitting players in the head because the player was wrestling prior??

You are responsible for your own actions that are illegal, and the actions of Oliver will be looked at separately for its own worth of a suspension.

I imagine at worst Oliver will get a fine for rough conduct, but berry should get a suspension for eye gouging.

My favourite thing about the Lions is you can now add Berry to the list of grubs that Brisbane has on their list.

Can also add him to a list of players who will now wipe Clayton Oliver like a dirty ginger-pubed bottom for the remainder of his career. Well and truly deconstructed his evidently quite basic programming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Berry on Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back