Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Who's the footy journo who got so hammered at the Aus Football Media Awards a few years ago that they needed a wheelchair to exit the joint? Hutchy and Barrett mentioned it on their podcast, but obviously didn't name the person

He didn't park his car in a pizza shop afterwards did he?

Reckon there would be an official announcement? Still seems to be playing okay football but haven't been watching that closely

EDIT:

West Coast chairman Russell Gibbs has backed veteran Shannon Hurn to play on next year.

Speaking on ABC’s Sportstalk, Gibbs said he expected Hurn to be at the club as a player in 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:

EDIT:

West Coast chairman Russell Gibbs has backed veteran Shannon Hurn to play on next year.

Speaking on ABC’s Sportstalk, Gibbs said he expected Hurn to be at the club as a player in 2023.
Gee, I'm not sure it's what West Coast need, I've loved watching Bung, but gee he looks past it, to a point where what he brings to the team no longer outweighs his growing challenges as a player

Gee, I'm not sure it's what West Coast need, I've loved watching Bung, but gee he looks past it, to a point where what he brings to the team no longer outweighs his growing challenges as a player
Shhhhhhhhh, its almost like you want WCE to improve.

What is wrong with you?

Who's the footy journo and son of a footy CEO who needed help dialling a landline phone?

Who's the radio show producer and son of a former footballer turned radio and TV presenter that gained his job without any journalism nor media experience despite others at the network being significantly more capable?

“Fuelled by motivation to win more premierships”

Now I’m no expert on modern AFL but I would of thought sydney is better placed for a flag in the next couple years than Brisbane

Atleast they can win a game at the G lol
It's pretty obvious Sydney won't be winning one this year now - imagine his teammates reading that quote !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we get back to the son of a CEO getting a media job?

Maclure wasn’t no CEO, and I’m scratching around like a chook in a pen trying to think who it might be?

I wouldn't say Hurn is playing good football. But the ball is in the WCE back half so much this year that he's always going to be racking up possessions.

I've known about this for a while and trust my source 100%.
Gary Lyon had an affair with Brownless daughter that went to Geelong Grammar. It wasn't Billy's wife. It was covered up to protect the daughter.
So her Mum started dating him and lives with him so she can help him cover it up?
1659647911967.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back