Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Kane for his truth telling opinions. One of the few people in the AFL media with a pair of plums.

Other people like Matthew Lloyd and Daisy Thomas are too scared to have an opinion.

Nick Butler for his ability to turn any scenario into a ‘I could have made the AFL’ story
Neither of those sound like entertainers. More like a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin or even a Don Lane and Bert Newton.

What you have described is an Opinionated person and another who likes to talk about himself at any opportunity.

However I suspect you knew that, and you actually don't like either. You're like the Wizard of OZ.

Neither of those sound like entertainers. More like a Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin or even a Don Lane and Bert Newton.

What you have described is an Opinionated person and another who likes to talk about himself at any opportunity.

However I suspect you knew that, and you actually don't like either. You're like the Wizard of OZ
ok boomer.

Why have you had your account since 2007 and only posted 786 times?

ok boomer.

Why have you had your account since 2007 and only posted 786 times?
The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.
Stop taking this thread so off-topic:

I'll give a rumour:

Heard Brisbane offered Tom Hawkins a 2 year deal.

A actual rumor from someone I trust.

North will be playing 2 home games in WA next year.
1 at Optus, and another location tbc. Still hosting 2 in Hobart.
against the eagles or dockers or a neutral game say against the saints or soemthing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can someone please thread ban that port bloke who is pretending not to be Nick Butler when he is very clearly Nick Butler already?

Thanks Mods
I literally reply to the comments about Butler

No Craffles who do u think you are?

I literally just posted a rumour about Hawkins too

Only bloke who will be thread banned is you.

Last edited:
can someone please thread ban that port bloke who is pretending not to be Nick Butler when he is very clearly Nick Butler already?

Thanks Mods
Give us some rumours big man

Tell me why the dons list managers were lying about Parish’s contact; what did the players think of joe Daniher

This thread’s rumour drought is longer than essendon’s finals wins drought

is there a worse bunch of flogs in football than the 'Producey' crew? makes this place look like the selection panel for Cambridge in the 70s. kind of weird how their schtick is 'jeez weren't we crap for not playing much football!' but love banging on about that not much football.

Massive egos on those pricks and you can tell they all genuinely hate one another. old Gorringe got sick of being bullied by a pissant so left, Buckley gets dunked on by Michael Barlow and Brett Deledio (who he employs) so then ended up coercing over a bunch of fat blokes from Adelaide so he could belittle them.

Bunch of little boys.

Seen where this is heading a few times before....Jessalenko, Rompingwins hahaha

It’s absolutely 100% Nick Butler himself and it’s hilarious.

It’s absolutely 100% Nick Butler himself and it’s hilarious.
Don't ask for the mods again...need to let this take its natural course.
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

My man Nick Butler with the scoop of the 2024 trade period !!

Butts played 43 state league games. He genuinely should have made the AFL.

He is also a regular at Burnley Street’s ‘Touch of Thailand’ and he loves a rotisserie chicken !!
Self promoting yourself by saying you regular a knock shop is really something else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back