Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

because it's quiet....

Not even from a person of trust, but rather from the man himself at a recent lunch, Gil screwed up a face to face meeting with 'our Kylie' that mushroom records and Kylie Rogers had organised, where Gil was meant to smoothly convince Kylie to agree to performing at the AFL GF.

Instead he intimidated her, likely because he's about 3 feet taller than her and was too pushy, and completely ballsed it up according to Rogers. Not sure she'll ever play the AFL GF(not too fussed myself), but this has long been deemed a fait accompli to get a Melbourne born girl to play an AFL GF.

Rogers went on to say that Katy Pery put her own $$$ into the GF production, did multiple rehearsals at her daughters primary school away from cameras, and was a pleasure to work with.

because it's quiet....

Not even from a person of trust, but rather from the man himself at a recent lunch, Gil screwed up a face to face meeting with 'our Kylie' that mushroom records and Kylie Rogers had organised, where Gil was meant to smoothly convince Kylie to agree to performing at the AFL GF.

Instead he intimidated her, likely because he's about 3 feet taller than her and was too pushy, and completely ballsed it up according to Rogers. Not sure she'll ever play the AFL GF(not too fussed myself), but this has long been deemed a fait accompli to get a Melbourne born girl to play an AFL GF.

Rogers went on to say that Katy Pery put her own $$$ into the GF production, did multiple rehearsals at her daughters primary school away from cameras, and was a pleasure to work with.
She hired out Nobu for two nights and didn't fancy going the first and when she rocked up on the second, was too busy smoking strawberry iGet vapes against the window and left all the food for the staff to take home.

I quite like her. and not just because her FHM feature was the first pull for many men of a certain era.

She hired out Nobu for two nights and didn't fancy going the first and when she rocked up on the second, was too busy smoking strawberry iGet vapes against the window and left all the food for the staff to take home.

I quite like her. and not just because her FHM feature was the first pull for many men of a certain era.

That’s amazing. Makes me like Katy Perry even more

Rumour has it that Josh Battle wanted to stay at St Kilda but his partner had become quite chummy with Sam Mitchell's wife and insisted Josh go to Hawthorn. That was after Josh told his St Kilda team mates he was staying.

Rumour has it that Josh Battle wanted to stay at St Kilda but his partner had become quite chummy with Sam Mitchell's wife and insisted Josh go to Hawthorn. That was after Josh told his St Kilda team mates he was staying.
Rumour can jump in the bin

Its not the case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’re a gullible lot at the Saints it seems, if they really think that Battle only chose to leave because his wife wanted a new person to have coffee chats with.
It was also reported in the press that he had changed his mind. Not sure why the player would make it up. I am a Hawthorn supporter as well so more than happy to have him. Just passing it on what I heard thats all. He would have no reason to lie.

It was also reported in the press that he had changed his mind. Not sure why the player would make it up. I am a Hawthorn supporter as well so more than happy to have him. Just passing it on what I heard thats all. He would have no reason to lie.
It was reported in the press that he had changed his mind because the players thought he wasn’t going anywhere.
Whereas his dad was telling people that he was going to be at Hawthorn next year.
There was also a bunch of Saints players who were quite sure that he was always leaving.

But again, if there are players who really do think that he was swayed by his wife, then they’re pretty gullible.

He was given the opportunity to play for a club that flew up the ladder and is about to open up the premiership window for the next 6-8 years due to the age of the list, while St Kilda are openly whinging about how they can’t compete because the AFL is mean.

It was reported in the press that he had changed his mind because the players thought he wasn’t going anywhere.
Whereas his dad was telling people that he was going to be at Hawthorn next year.
There was also a bunch of Saints players who were quite sure that he was always leaving.

But again, if there are players who really do think that he was swayed by his wife, then they’re pretty gullible.

He was given the opportunity to play for a club that flew up the ladder and is about to open up the premiership window for the next 6-8 years due to the age of the list, while St Kilda are openly whinging about how they can’t compete because the AFL is mean.
I am not sticking up for St Kilda. Just reporting what I was told. You don't know everything.

This seems to be it. Would rather be at the Hawks for the next 2-3 years than St Kilda in terms of chasing success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back