Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour confirmed - the media hype around Rioli jnr wasn’t matched by the clubs. Will be very surprised if he plays a game in 2021. None of the clubs willing to force Richmond to use a higher pick in case they didn’t match it.
This rumour could very well be legit, however unless any of the other clubs were prepared to take MRJ in the first round, it wouldn’t have had any real impact on Richmond. The Tigers would’ve definitely matched any bid beyond pick 17. And if you’re not convinced of this, take another look at the Tiger’s drafting strategy this year.

Had a boozy lunch sitting next to Stephen MacPherson back in the 90's. Found him to be a ripping bloke. Simon Beazley was at the same lunch and spent the whole time on his phone and didn't speak to anyone.

David King was boning the close friend of a girl I boned for a couple of years in the 1990s. Pretty sure he was married at the time.

David King was boning the close friend of a girl I boned for a couple of years in the 1990s. Pretty sure he was married at the time.
Thought at first that said 'boring' and I thought that sounds believable.

Then I realised it said 'boning' and I thought that sounds believable.

Saw King in pick up mode one night and he was definitely of the 'sure the first 99 might knock you back, but hey ho number 100' modus operandi.

tenor.gif

images

Had a boozy lunch sitting next to Stephen MacPherson back in the 90's. Found him to be a ripping bloke. Simon Beazley was at the same lunch and spent the whole time on his phone and didn't speak to anyone.

On his phone for 2 hours in the 90’s ?.

What was he doing, playing “Snake” ?!.

Last edited:
I've always thought rating systems out of 10 were silly, you end up arguing between what's a 7 or an 8.

Out of 5 makes more such, 3 is average, 4 above average, 5 exceptional. Much easier.
Even in an out of 5 system you can still have a 6 , 7, 8, 9 or 10.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

David King was boning the close friend of a girl I boned for a couple of years in the 1990s.

Oh god I've got that ancient turgid song ringing through my head now

"I've danced with a man,
who's danced with a girl,
who's danced with the Prince of Wales"

somebody beat me unconscious, stat

Kids these days will never understand the pure frustration of replying to an angry text with a Nokia 5110

Or being able to fling your phone across the room in anger, clip the bits back together, and it works as though nothing happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, given the size of Gallucis nose, you'd wanna be in front of him when the lines were cut, he'd be like a frickin' Dyson V 10 vacuum when he got near it
Heard he was rocking the Super Mario Mustacha as it gave him a nice resting spot and sweet angle for enhanced snortal delivery .

Galluci & Poholke had a serious problem on the snow in Adelaide. They would have had their contract extended (christ even david mckay did) but they were causing cultural problems especially for the kids coming in.
Benny Crocker’s not noted for unbelievable off field professionalism either hahahahah

I saw a bulldogs player who's son is currently on the list, fingering a girl who wasn't his wife on the dfloor of twister back in the day

Note - he shares the same surname as an American rapper
"Cutie the bomb, met her at a beauty salon."

I sat in a small sushi cafe in Garden City years ago near another guy on his own, who I assumed was having a very animated conversation on a mobile phone. After a few minutes he leaned over to me and said something like "isn't that right mate, yep this bloke agrees with me too." I looked around, no one else nearby, look back at him and he gives me the thumbs up and continues his chat. A couple of minutes later I get up to leave, look at him again as I pass and there is no phone, no headphones, no one there he is talking to but himself. Ben Cousins.

Sleeps regularly down on the banks at Pt Walter. Obviously really appreciates the great outdoors

I saw a bulldogs player who's son is currently on the list, fingering a girl who wasn't his wife on the dfloor of twister back in the day

Note - he shares the same surname as an American rapper

The more I hear about that bloke the worse he sounds, wasn't he doing a few blokes wives at the club as well?
Almost makes you glad he got so close to winning a Brownlow but still missed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back