Best Player In Under 19s division 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

lol nah i didnt, nothing wrong with getting even haha might come check out part 2 if hursty can make the granny which i think they will, cant wait till next yr we were a bit stiff on not making finals but always next yr still 19's n i reckon will have a really good side.

hows that chin of yours holding up? Didn't realise you were such a soft****

Went down like a bag of shit you did.

hahah il take it its your turn to do all the talking rod. i hope i get a chance to play you guys again and get u back by holding the cup, i reckon that would hurt u more then giving you a cheap shot, like what you did to me:)

hey milne wats going on mate its usher from thomo mr 3rd man up lol

yeh i remeber you! how good was that game we had! you guys came from the dead!your coach must have given you guys a huge spray @ half time and with a few tactical changes , you's almost won the game... the g train missing a few gimies infront of the big sticks in the last quater helped you guys heaps thou

hahah il take it its your turn to do all the talking rod. i hope i get a chance to play you guys again and get u back by holding the cup, i reckon that would hurt u more then giving you a cheap shot, like what you did to me:)

My shot was not cheap, I had the footy so how could it be a cheap shot. Its not my fault you tried to tackle me with your jaw. Thank god for your mouthguard is all I have to say huchie.

Your right, final bragging rights will be the person holding the cup at the end of the year and at the moment its as WIDE open as it can be. Whittlesea are improving each week and you guys are more then capable of beating us on your day. I haven't been able to stop thinking about the granny since the final siren on the weekend.

yeh i remeber you! how good was that game we had! you guys came from the dead!your coach must have given you guys a huge spray @ half time and with a few tactical changes , you's almost won the game... the g train missing a few gimies infront o f the big sticks in the last quater helped you guys heaps thou

Hay huchie!! I got to admit it was a nice hit from rod, i would not want to be on the end of that elbow LOL. How did use all pull up after the game? A bit sore i bet, it was a real physical game and LONG.

Hay huchie!! I got to admit it was a nice hit from rod, i would not want to be on the end of that elbow LOL. How did use all pull up after the game? A bit sore i bet, it was a real physical game and LONG.
I just heard a rumour that Whittlesea Under 19's played a un-registered or un-qualified player last week & the NFL has just taken action. Has anyone heard anything about this?

He played his junior football at west lalor.I play for thomastown sash number 23.played against you guys round 1 but not the second time round.

He played his junior football at west lalor.I play for thomastown sash number 23.played against you guys round 1 but not the second time round.

ohh i c, so u played the game i dominated hahah.

neva heard of him, so you wernt serios about him being the best in the comp, if his trying to tag ppl out of games, it show his not that talented for somone to run with him!

ohh i c, so u played the game i dominated hahah.

neva heard of him, so you wernt serios about him being the best in the comp, if his trying to tag ppl out of games, it show his not that talented for somone to run with him!

I never said he was shit, his a good player but no way near the best in the comp.

I never said he was shit, his a good player but no way near the best in the comp.

well that was my point, didnt want it to come across that i was saying his a shit footballer, i dont remember him so i cant judge, al i was saying was what hawk eye said must have been a joke btw him and his team mate about him being 1 of the better players,! my apologies's

who do u play for snakedoctor and wats your name?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well that was my point, didnt want it to come across that he was shit if i dont no who he is i was just saying he what hawk eye said must have been a joke btw him and his team mate! my apologies's

who do u play for snakedoctor and wats your name?

Yehh its cool i play for mernda. Number 16, Yesss i know the BALD guy.

Heard That Hobbs Has Played 13 Knights Games.
He Had Qualified During The Year As He Had Played 2 Games With Whittlesea But Played Too Many For The Knights.

But Where It Gets Tricky Is The Knights Dropped Him And Wanted Him To Play 19's So That He Is Still Playing, Rather Then Just Siiting On The Side Line.

Apparently They Are Having A Meeting Today.
The Knights And Whittlesea Have Both Put In Letters.
Will Be Interesting.

My Own Opinion Is That If The Knights Are Still Playing And As Long As He Has Qualified He Should Be Able To Play.

Any Thoughts

yeh i remeber you! how good was that game we had! you guys came from the dead!your coach must have given you guys a huge spray @ half time and with a few tactical changes , you's almost won the game... the g train missing a few gimies infront of the big sticks in the last quater helped you guys heaps thou
yeah great game wasnt many that good this yr, yeah u did dominate the first time we played u got lucky lol so wat u doin next yr playing ones at hursty?

Cheers Usher. I played with Vitters at West Lalor for a number of years. He goes alright but no way would I say best in the comp. He would be filling in the numbers in our side.

Cheers Usher. I played with Vitters at West Lalor for a number of years. He goes alright but no way would I say best in the comp. He would be filling in the numbers in our side.
i think sash was joking lol he goes alright, not best in the comp id get a go in ur side true rod ;) anyway mate good luck next week.

aaron lendaro from lower plenty... was injured early in the year but came bak 2 play the last 6 games and be 1st and 2nd best the whole time.... a real sneak and 1 2 watch out for in the b and f for the league... any thorts on him or any other lower players????

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Player In Under 19s division 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back