Best Tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Dreams of Four
The one I liked watching again and again was Voss on some poor Collingwood player in front of the GABBA Social Club back in the days of the Bears.

A real bone cruncher.

I belive that was Alan Richardson (now Ass. Coach at the Doggies), though it was hardly a tackle.

Originally posted by leonmagic
Mate, if you new anything about me you'd know that I am one of the more un-biased Magpie fans you'll ever meet, but Cole being soft???

That's just utter garbage.

Care to watch the 2003 grand final? The bloke packed his pants at the prospect of physical contact. He may be ok at running players down from behind, but when it comes to the crunch...soft.

Given your username, I would also suggest your football knowledge is quite limited.

Leon Davis magic??

Originally posted by Choota
Care to watch the 2003 grand final? The bloke packed his pants at the prospect of physical contact. He may be ok at running players down from behind, but when it comes to the crunch...soft.

Given your username, I would also suggest your football knowledge is quite limited.

Leon Davis magic??

Yes, my favourite player is Leon Davis. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing your one of the little sheep who jumped on the 'Cole and Shaw are crap' bandwagon at about 4.30 that day?

:rolleyes:

Pull your head in before telling people around here what you think of them buddy, because I can assure you no-one cares.

:rolleyes: (one to boot)

Originally posted by Edgar
Brent Guerra on Shaun Hart

Rd 22 2002 Port v Bris
Yeah, that was a gem.

What about Paul Haselby? I'm thinking of the photo where you can actually SEE his tackle.

Past regulars: Libba & Kelly were always strong. Was impressed with that Shannon Burns of the Cats in his first game for us - he wrapped up a couple of bigger bodies.

Individuals: Fraser Brown, Ben Johnson, Kirky last year.

Craig McRae leads the way in our forward line, quick on his feet and most importantly, his tackles are highly effective, he wraps the arms up and rarely gives away an in the back decision. Robbie Copeland's rugby league childhood shows too.. love watching the lad lay tackles.

Darren Bennett in his first year at San Diego Chargers on some unsuspecting punt returner. Better than any tackle the Big Dork laid at Melbourne or West Coast !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the Wells tackle on Rodan was amazing. I am a Dogs fan so watching Libba tackle was incredible. The Wells tackle was one that I have taped and watch many times, Rodan looked like scoring and to see it in slow motion is great to watch. very inspiring.

Originally posted by El Perro
Watching the Wells tackle on Rodan was amazing. I am a Dogs fan so watching Libba tackle was incredible. The Wells tackle was one that I have taped and watch many times, Rodan looked like scoring and to see it in slow motion is great to watch. very inspiring.

wells is gonna do a davey soon................

Originally posted by leonmagic
Yes, my favourite player is Leon Davis. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing your one of the little sheep who jumped on the 'Cole and Shaw are crap' bandwagon at about 4.30 that day?

:rolleyes:

Pull your head in before telling people around here what you think of them buddy, because I can assure you no-one cares.

:rolleyes: (one to boot)

You're a tool

Shaw and cole will always be soft because anyone with a football brain saw how they disgraced themselves on grand final day. They crumbled under pressure that is soft.

Now they'll get better but it will stick with them for life. and its hailirous to everyone else that u actually defend them so much give how obvious it is that they're soft.

But now fumbleing under physical pressure isn't soft is it? yer you're not biased.:rolleyes:

You only need to do it once to be soft and they did it on the bigest day of all, thus for the rest of their careers they will and deserved to be labelled soft.

Accept it

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back