Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WRFLfan said:
Colts boys back on the winners list and before you go and say it was only Albion well you ncan only beat whats in front of you and thats what the boys did. Behind for much of the day they churned out a good win and have only been to two games this year, and the umpiring is a disgrace they try to assurt to much autorhite and go to far in the fiftys for both sides they need to relax and let the boys play.

Couldnt agree more seen most of the game today. The men in white even paid a fifty against the colts bench which resulted in a goal. I noticed the colts runner was in some strife from the bald headed umpire. Think his name is Evan use to be a boundry umpire couldnt even do that properly, i think he is a parking officer when hes not pretending to be an umpire. From what i saw though the colts runner does have a lot to say.

Any response obe1.

Iknowfooty said:
Couldnt agree more seen most of the game today. The men in white even paid a fifty against the colts bench which resulted in a goal. I noticed the colts runner was in some strife from the bald headed umpire. Think his name is Evan use to be a boundry umpire couldnt even do that properly, i think he is a parking officer when hes not pretending to be an umpire. From what i saw though the colts runner does have a lot to say.

Any response obe1.

thats because the colts bench doesnt shutup and stop sooking... back on the winners list. look out!!! ahh

ok back to footy....

Hoppers went down to Werribee by only 20 points on the weekend which is a massive effort since the boys from Werribee have been thrashing most sides each week. We can see now that the Hoppers boys are a good bunch with our Jets players coming back. Even with the Jets players gone i still think we are the 3rd best side behind Werribee and Willy respectively.

=KaNga= said:
ok back to footy....

Hoppers went down to Werribee by only 20 points on the weekend which is a massive effort since the boys from Werribee have been thrashing most sides each week. We can see now that the Hoppers boys are a good bunch with our Jets players coming back. Even with the Jets players gone i still think we are the 3rd best side behind Werribee and Willy respectively.

lost by 20 points to us STILL considering u brought back 7 jets and we had 0.
still shows how many of our boys should be having a run down at burbank but in reality they wanna play in a winning side..

but with credit use are not bad, better then that port melbourne ****

Went down and watched Melton south vs Melton today and saw a young gun for south by the name of Ben Peters, he is on the jets list and plays regularly, today the conditions were shocking yet the kid racked up about 25/30 possies out of the centre, and hes only a little bloke... The kid has got a great future ahead of him by the looks of things so keep an eye out for him...

Hoppers do look the goods, definately after only losing to werribee by 20. Not that i saw the game but Spotty and Altona must have been a good match, ne 1 got info on that game?? I would have expected Spotty to beat them fairly convincingly. It seems like its a 6 horse race for the finals with only 5 able to make it. Any1 got predictions on whose gonna miss out? Id have to say Altona but it will come down to how they go against Port the next 2 times they play them.

I'd say Altona would be too. Lost to Spotty and willi by under a goal, if they culd have reversed those results then things culd be different, but those games will hurt them.

And on Ben Peters hes a very gud player but I'm not sure how far he'll go. Might be lucky enough to play VFL next year but that as far as I can see him getting. Size and disposal let him down. And if I'm not mistaken hes in the Jets leadership group too

True, plus they also lost to St Albans which should not happen to any side who want to play finals. Ah well only time will tell.

looking at the run home for altona, i reckon they might just sneak into a 5th spot! werribee willi hoppers spotswood are all in, its out of port and altona for 5th!

hey i was just wondering who were the best players in the colts and cats game?
if perkins is back from injjury how many did he kick?

hail the greatman said:
hey i was just wondering who were the best players in the colts and cats game?
if perkins is back from injjury how many did he kick?
i think the usual mob of franklin (dunno which one maybe both) hoar (great name),snow ,perkins ,and a few tht chipped in were bellingham hirata niddrie and humpheries. and i dont think josh murphy was playing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16possies said:
i think the usual mob of franklin (dunno which one maybe both) hoar (great name),snow ,perkins ,and a few tht chipped in were bellingham hirata niddrie and humpheries. and i dont think josh murphy was playing?
Was at the game and gave it to Snow, Perkins and the junior who the last two copped a spray and stood up and were big parts in the Colts coming from behind to take the points. Niddire is as big as ahouse had a bit of it in the last but with a body like that would be to good in the faster paced games
Bellingham is a very frustrating player to be involed with and waqtch he has a stack of talent and should be tearing the 18s comp apart but seems to go at a very lazy pace and even a spray doesnt snap him out of it, any thoughts on Bellingham from Colts peolpe or players from other teams would be intrested in an outside opioin

Is the game verse Werribee still on heard police are involed would be a shame if they were and people were giving them info that could lead to charges, its kids park footy at the end of the day people need to remember that

bellingham is a gun player when he wants to be. it is frustrating when you can see him not putting 100% effort into his footy but when he does its great to watch a class footballer.

WRFLfan said:
Was at the game and gave it to Snow, Perkins and the junior who the last two copped a spray and stood up and were big parts in the Colts coming from behind to take the points. Niddire is as big as ahouse had a bit of it in the last but with a body like that would be to good in the faster paced games
Bellingham is a very frustrating player to be involed with and waqtch he has a stack of talent and should be tearing the 18s comp apart but seems to go at a very lazy pace and even a spray doesnt snap him out of it, any thoughts on Bellingham from Colts peolpe or players from other teams would be intrested in an outside opioin

Is the game verse Werribee still on heard police are involed would be a shame if they were and people were giving them info that could lead to charges, its kids park footy at the end of the day people need to remember that

I was at the game on saturday and the colts should of won by more if people just played the game and not have a go at the umpires then they would of won by 10+ goals they had some good players like perkins snow bellingham franklin and i think its number 52 niddrie he played really well and in that last he killed it

wow, what a win by Hoppers, knocking off Williamstown by a single point. whoever was at the game would be impressed by this performance, i thought the boys really played well together as a team for the first time this season. The spark came from the 3 promotions Steve Zhang (number 10) getting all the clearances, Matty Palmer (24) and Michael McVilly (27) these 3 i thought gave us that urgency because they were playing for their positions after being promoted from the B's. Great win boys!

ok footystar who were the best players for both teams and are port the sniping rats u make them out to be or do they play normal footy.

Yeah great win by Hoppers, but i heard that it was very dodgy. A goal was awarded to willi byt the closest ump when one of their players kicked the ball off the ground on the siren through the goals, then it was overruled by the umpire 50metres away. Very Dodgy, but neways still sounds like a great win by hoppers

Well.port u have done it again.you strung a couple together and thought u culd brezze into finals well it doesnt work that way boys.for starters the absolute domination of the midfield of port melb was embarrising for anyone affialiated with the club.
They only got 2 clean centre breaks all days which is disgusting

tiggy train said:
Well.port u have done it again.you strung a couple together and thought u culd brezze into finals well it doesnt work that way boys.for starters the absolute domination of the midfield of port melb was embarrising for anyone affialiated with the club.
They only got 2 clean centre breaks all days which is disgusting
What's your problem Tiggy? Who said the boys were going to breeze into the finals? Seems idiots like you just want to get on here and bag the Port boys for some reason. I'm involved with the Colts and we didn't see anyone going around with a red face on the weekend, they've got quite a large number of 1st year under 18's playing, as I've stated before - we don't quite have the number of kids in Port as you guys do in Werribee and that is why Werribee will always be strong - good luck to you, but most of our kids stick around the club and have lifelong friends, play great footy at at a great club..where do you go Moron? I'd rather get beat by 10 goals every day of the week than play for a club like Werribee!

yer port wasnt to badd. most played football only cos they had 2 put a bond down, number 3 was still trying to hit a few of our players, and 5 and 6 had a bit 2 say..

footystar_ said:
yer port wasnt to badd. most played football only cos they had 2 put a bond down, number 3 was still trying to hit a few of our players, and 5 and 6 had a bit 2 say..
What are you crapping on about nuffy? You wouldn't be a lagger by any chance would you? Only have to read your post to see that you are.

footystar is just sooking cause numbers 3,5 and 6 from the colts can get a kick unlike him self were he ducks his head and shirks the issue at every occasion.
just like in the last qtr were he was running at a loose ball and stopped cause some1 was running at him. It shows alot about ur self footystar. u can pot blokes from behind ur computer but struggle with a bit of contact in the real world.
Stop lagging blokes

footstar_ said:
yer port was to badd. most played football only cos they had 2 put a bond down, number 3 was still trying to hit a few of our players, and 5 and 6 had a bit 2 say..

It always makes for interesting reading when people post with blinkers on. As I understand it both clubs got their bums smacked, both got bonds and both had a player suspended from the last encounter that you played. In typical head up your a r s e style the boys from poo junction can sling it but assume it doesn't stick in return. For the record I sat in on the investigation hearing and like I said earlier Werribee have nothing to be proud of...... Keep your stuck up opinions to yourselves, buy a mirror or two and have a good look into it and as the tribunal chairman stated...pull your heads in. We know who you are! Post football related matters only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back